4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect.
Published 12 months ago by SomersetDeepak

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for milkshake
Published 1 month ago by Laura

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect., 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Monin Premium Chocolate Syrup 700 ml (Grocery)
It is slightly too sweet. But it is a definite 4 star from me because the flavour does not detract from the coffee. It just adds to it. Very subtle and refined. I only use 5ml per cup and not the recommended 10ml because it is way too sweet for me (and even for my wife!). The best part of it is that it does not leave any aftertaste in your mouth. I am almost sorry to give it only 4 stars, however, I am trying to be fair and make the manufacturers take notice. I prefer a syrup that has only natural ingredients and no sweeteners like in the sugarfree version, however, I want the sugar content to be a third of this. Very mild natural sweetness with a more intense cocoa flavour would be PERFECTION.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for milkshake, 15 Oct 2014
This review is from: Monin Premium Chocolate Syrup 700 ml (Grocery)
I am sure this is probably excellent for coffee which in fairness is what it's designed for however being chocolate syrup surly it should be excellent for milkshakes too? Well the answer is no, it's not, as others have stated it's extremely sweet and doesn't taste good, which is why I guess coffee shops don't use this for ice crushed / milkshake drinks but use the caramel one, which I am sure is great. Wouldn't buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars monin chocolate syrup, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: Monin Premium Chocolate Syrup 700 ml (Grocery)
enjoy using this syrup in all my desserts and drinks and poured over strawberries thank you very much will continue to order

4.0 out of 5 stars Too sweet for me, but my son loves it, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Monin Premium Chocolate Syrup 700 ml (Grocery)
Bought this as a small Christmas gift for my 16 year old son, who had tried it in milk at school and thought it delicious. Used for flavoured coffees in coffee shops I believe, but also makes a good milkshake. I tried it and thought it way too sweet - but my son loves it for an occasional drink. Came in extremely good packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mocha Coffee heaven!!, 15 Jan 2014
Mr. Christopher M. Beatty "No1Admiral" (Worthing. West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monin Premium Chocolate Syrup 700 ml (Grocery)
absolutely fantastic - adds that chocolate flavour to fresh coffee to make the perfect Mocha!! would recommend to anyone & all!!
Thought great value.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with this, 7 Oct 2014
This review is from: Monin Premium Chocolate Syrup 700 ml (Grocery)
Disappointed with this. It has quite a pleasant taste but try as I might, I can't seem to taste any chocolate. Just get this syrupy
sweetness. May try another brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Monin Premium Chocolate Syrup 700 ml (Grocery)
used this in milkshakes as well,also coffee, its gorgeous, lovely smell of choclate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone loves a mocca!, 6 Oct 2014
This review is from: Monin Premium Chocolate Syrup 700 ml (Grocery)
Everyone loves a mocca! Works well in nespresso coffees

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Nov 2014