5.0 out of 5 stars Countdown deluxe
I bought this product for my 87 year old mother, she plays for hours, when she is not watching the programme on TV. brilliant!!
Published on 8 April 2011 by Janet

1.0 out of 5 stars not as advertised
the item delivered was not as described - the countdown clock didn't exist and was replaced by a small gadget - this was not a deluxe item and should have been priced accordingly. this was a gift and i had to give the inferior product. I wish to obtain a refund for the difference between what i paid for and what i got.
Published 12 months ago by Neil Spencer

5.0 out of 5 stars Countdown deluxe, 8 April 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Countdown Deluxe, 1 Jan 2008
R. Moore (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Countdown Deluxe (Toy)
Great fun and well worth the money - I have been playing this with by 5 year old who was fascinated by the television programme. We don't necessarily play to the rules and adapt them to suit us (given my son's age!). We choose the letters and then find as many words as we can together (usually of 2, 3 & 4 letters!) - it is fantastic for his spelling and word recognition and he is so pleased when he can find a word by himself. Sometimes we do play with the clock and eventually we will progress to longer words and proper rules. We do sometimes try the number rounds but my maths isn't up to it!

1.0 out of 5 stars not as advertised, 3 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Deluxe, 22 Sep 2006
Mrs. H. Brisbane "HB" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Countdown Deluxe (Toy)
I just bought this game last Sunday and it was quite good. It has a light & sound effect. I would play it again.

Countdown Deluxe