5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, Great product would highly reccommend.
Honestly, I could not be happier with this purchase. After I bought this on Tuesday I was expecting at least 5 days delivery, but it arrived in perfect condition this morning (today is Thursday). The product is aesthetically very nice and the gold "F" detailing on then top of the strap is great. Will make a great gift, cannot fault seller or product.
Published on 16 Nov 2011 by MAGYK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad. Looks good. Okay price.
Not a bad strap. Looks great. It is a little thin and twists about a bit so can be a touch arkward to use some times but overall its fine a up to the task.
Published 13 months ago by john young

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, Great product would highly reccommend., 16 Nov 2011
MAGYK (Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised, 16 Oct 2011
D. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fender 2" Vintage Gold Tweed Guitar Strap (Electronics)
This is an excellent product - feels great with my strat, and still wide enough to be comfortable with my Les Paul. Bit of a mix up on despatch, but sorted immediately with no hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice strap, 11 July 2011
This review is from: Fender 2" Vintage Gold Tweed Guitar Strap (Electronics)
This is my fave strap and becuase it has leather ends, it dosen't come off to easy which is always a good thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent light guitar strap., 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Fender 2" Vintage Gold Tweed Guitar Strap (Electronics)
I have had this strap on an Ibanez EW20ASE-NT electro-acoustic guitar for some months now and It is faultless. Extremely well made from top quality natural materials, I particularly like the 100% cotton webbing used - much more comfortable (flexible and breathable) than the usual nylon and the leather ends fit tightly onto the pegs on my guitar. For a heavier instrument (eg electric bass) it may not have enough padding (it's not padded) although it does not dig into the neck or shoulder like nylon does.
This strap also looks great with the light natural wood finish guitar I'm using it with. Well done Fender!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good strap... should be cheaper, 6 Feb 2011
M. Graves "Matt" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fender 2" Vintage Gold Tweed Guitar Strap (Electronics)
This strap is a genuine Fender branded strap and is good quality as you would expect. It is made if a canvas material, which is thin and comfortable. The ends are leather with nice tight holes to connect the strap very securely to the strap buttons on the guitar. This strap is suitable for light acoustic guitars and comes with a `boot lace' to allow fixing to the neck, but I used a Martin Strap Hook, which is an excellent bit of kit to fix a strap to the neck without drilling holes or using an ugly boot lace. Wearing the strap is comfortable for me playing for periods of about 45min. Having looked at other canvas straps since purchasing this one I think it is a little over priced and should be around 10, I expect you are paying for the brand though! Would I buy another one?... yes.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and good looking strap to use on my Telecaster, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Fender 2" Vintage Gold Tweed Guitar Strap (Electronics)
A light, comfortable and good looking strap to use on my Telecaster. I've knocked off one star since the strap has become somewhat kinked as the material is rather thin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fendet strap, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Fender 2" Vintage Gold Tweed Guitar Strap (Electronics)
Just finished making a Tele copy with a honey coloured ash body. This strap, which is good quality, compliments the guitar and feels good to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice repro, 24 May 2014
Mr. Keith A. Hurst "tog on a trip" (Staffs England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fender 2" Vintage Gold Tweed Guitar Strap (Electronics)
Ok very good quality and looks great against my maple telecaster bodied model.
Not much more to say as it does wot it is supposed to do

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Strat!, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Fender 2" Vintage Gold Tweed Guitar Strap (Electronics)
I bought this to use with my Fender 50's Stratocaster, so I wanted something that looked nice but was also strong and comfortable. Nothing to say except that it did exactly as I wanted. Perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good strap but, 29 April 2014
S. Dennis (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fender 2" Vintage Gold Tweed Guitar Strap (Electronics)
Good quality strong construction but after a while playing I found I needed a shoulder pad for comfort. Which made a big difference.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›