4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase
The only thing wrong with what you get in the package is that it does not come with the wall screw plugs. It would be ok if you were screwing it to wood but for concrete you cant just screw it on.
The bracket takes about 10 minutes to put up and the mechanism works very well to hold your guitar in place.
I bought 2 for my acoustic guitars, and after putting them...
Published on 9 Jan 2008 by Mr. NB Harmer

3.0 out of 5 stars Product perfect, packaging terrible.
The product itself is a perfect piece of equipment to use to hang my acoustic or electric guitar on my wall, creating space in my room. With it's locking mechanism, you know your guitar is going to be safe from falling.

The packaging how ever, was an extreme disappointment. Never in my time have I witnessed something like this. The box was already opened and...
Published 6 months ago by Kieran O'Connor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 9 Jan 2008
This review is from: Hercules GSP39WB Wall Mountable Guitar Hanger (Electronics)
I bought 2 for my acoustic guitars, and after putting them up I could hang from them I weigh 13 stone, so I was impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat your guitar(s) to one of these!, 30 Jan 2010
These are a fantastic piece of kit! Very well engineered and strong, these hangers incorporate a very clever mechanism which 'locks' the guitar as soon it is placed in the hanger and releases immediately you take the weight off the hanger when removing the guitar. I am also impressed by the protective coating and feel totally confident that my guitars are safe hanging on these. I bought some cheaper ones first but they were total rubbish - a great of example of 'you get what you pay for'. Fixing to the wall was plain sailing (plasterboard in my case). I used 'selfdrive nylon plasterboard' fixings to take the 3 screws supplied with each hanger. This has resulted in a really strong mount for both my acoustic and electric guitars. Ordinary 'wall plugs' are included in the pack and should work fine if you are attaching to brick or breeze block etc. See the pictures I have added of product in use - A great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guitar hangars, 10 Feb 2011
These are excellent wall hangars, I now have six of them in my studio, hanging a mix of 6 and 12 string acoustics and couple of electric guitars. The Hercules system of securing the guitar neck and then easily releasing it when needed is wonderfully easy and effective.

I also use Hercules guitar stands which use the same system of holding the guitar,

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product - all guitars shipshape now, 4 Sep 2011
Hugo Minney "hugie" (Durham, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Fixes to the wall easily and holds guitars easily and securely, also displays them to best effect.
I've bought 5 of these so far. The screws and rawl plugs that come with them are only useful for brick walls (ie not for plaster) but get the right screws and rawl plugs and it's like giving your treasured possessions a sauna and Easy recliner all in one. The moment you touch the guitar neck to the hooks and see them hold gently but securely, you know you can sleep at night secure that your accoustic or electric, 12 string or bass, is completely secure, completely safe, and yet instantly to hand.
I suppose what won me over after the first one was that the beautiful design of the guitar, the colour and shine and tone of the wood/ neck/ head are all on display and beautiful.
Likely to buy more of these. I'd happily put a 1000 guitar into one of these if I had one.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to fix, very solid, 8 Jun 2010
D. Gallimore (Britain) - See all my reviews
so much better to get the guitars on the wall than on floor stands, this hanger is very strong with a clever pair of spring loaded arms that close around the neck of the guitar when it is loaded up. The weight of the guitar pulls the U shaped hanger downwards, causing the front arms to rotate into a closed position.

4.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Wall Hanger, 23 Jan 2010
B. Dawson (UK) - See all my reviews
A clever piece of gear with the weight of the guitar locking it in place. Very secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars All one could want from a guitar hook!, 10 Oct 2009
Mr. D. Jermy (UK) - See all my reviews
Smart, Professional and very safe with the built-in neck lock.
After overcoming my slight ignorance for fixing to plasterboard walls - it was v.easy to install!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!, 24 Mar 2009
K. Morris (UK) - See all my reviews
Very strong, very well built and amazon is the cheapest place to get one. If you need a good guitar wall mount buy this!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Guitar stand review, 29 Nov 2010
Very good product, sturdy and reliable, my only criticism would be that they are bit tricky to put up. There is insufficient clearance to allow you to keep the screwdriver straight when fixing to the wall. If they had allowed it swivel round further or made the fixing plate slighty larger it would have made things easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanging's too good for 'em., 1 April 2009
Elvin Simpson (Bushmills, N Ireland) - See all my reviews
This product is so good I'm not sure my battered old Yamaha FG 420C does it justice. Then again, even a BOYF420C deserves some respect, and this hanger gives respect - by being well designed and well made. Buy one.

Hercules GSP39WB Wall Mountable Guitar Hanger