Style Name: Fusion|Change

on 11 September 2014
Bought as a gift for my Dad (although I think my Mom appreciates them more). They fit my dad's standard size drum kit perfectly and definitely make the drums a lot quieter. They seem good quality, I'm sure they'll last.

The arrived quickly and were packaged well. The price seems fair, cheaper than a lot of others I have seen and they do the job.

Would be nice if the pack included a silencer for the kick drum too (obviously at an added cost) but we bought one separately so it wasn't a major problem.

Would recommend.
on 10 February 2012
Happy with these drum pads. Had to adjust the size of one pad, but when they're fitted snug they do exactly as promised and greatly reduce the sound. Ideal to practice without annoying the neighbours. Good value pack, no complaints.
on 23 April 2014
I watched a review video on these pads and considered buying these as my drums are in the garage and make a lot of racket. I was persuaded in buying these and they do a great job in muting the sounds of the toms and floor tom, however the snare is still rather loud unless you switch the snare sound.
on 12 June 2014
For a drummer who is always looking to improve oneself, without being a nuisance to others. These Evans pads are a great aid, and without spoiling the effect too much you can be more adventurous in your practice, l foolishly gave my other set to the guy l sold my old kit too, so now lve had to buy a new set again, l would encourage any drummer whatever standard to buy a set . Their hard wearing and good value for the money.
on 27 June 2014
I Can not complain - it makes drumming more bearable in the house now and it does not disturb neighbours.
on 15 January 2013
Just what we needed for our sons drums. Look really nice and make a big difference to sound level. Nice and quiet in our house now.
on 3 June 2013
These mutes are superb. My son can now practice day and night without disturbing anyone. Highly recommended for all drummers.
on 12 March 2013
My mother in law decided at 59 to take up the drums, we bought these for father in laws sanity, she loves them, so does he!
on 23 January 2013
The sound offs really do work. They don't spoil the drumming but do ensure that the sound doesn't resonate through.
on 9 February 2015
I think they are great, mute the sound lovely unfortunately my 9 year old prefers to play as loud as possible