5.0 out of 5 stars Never let me down
I love these strings.
They are consistent, they sound clear and bright and they stay good for months.
A wee tip for all you lazy players.. wash your hands before you play, you will save lots of money in strings!
Sweaty greasy hands eat through strings.
Also, give them a wipe after you've played.
They like that too.

Published 11 days ago by tBL

5.0 out of 5 stars Never let me down, 22 Nov 2011
Mr. B. T. Acton "oceanjaws" (england) - See all my reviews
I love these strings.
They are consistent, they sound clear and bright and they stay good for months.
Sweaty greasy hands eat through strings.
Also, give them a wipe after you've played.
They like that too.
;)

4.0 out of 5 stars D'Addario EXL 125 Nickel-plated electric guitar strings gauge 9-46, 28 Feb 2010
S. H. Wong (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I've tried many different brands such as Curt Mangan, Ernie Ball, Everly B-52s, GHS, Gibson all of which are relatively well-priced but have a very obviously short life.

I must say that there are times when using this set of D'Addario EXL125 strings, I sort of wonder why I bothered at all because at the fraction of the cost compared to so many up-market brands, the string life and delivery of tone from the D'Addarios is actually consistent and good. Do not expect "breath-taking" tone, which, also depends heavily on your guitar and playing ability ;)

Having a rather heavy hard-rock rhythm right hand coupled with a desire for wild bluesy bends, I chose this gauge to suit my style which covers anything from blues, country to jazz and rock and roll. I use these strings with a tele, strat, an SG and a firebird VII: all sounding good.

If you're tired of mucking around with experimenting or struggling to afford expensive strings which claim to last longer, just remember this: it actually helps to just wipe down your strings after playing. After all, strings are made of metal and they WILL rust no matter how expensive or boutique the make.

Just bear in mind that the strings wraps of the EXL 125s are NICKEL-PLATED instead of PURE NICKEL, hence the cheaper price. It is misrepresentation of some sorts, but: I've been using this set for about 2 weeks, approximately 2-3hrs playing time per day and they are still alive, and I expect them to last for another 2 more weeks of playing.

5.0 out of 5 stars D'Addario electric guitar strings, 27 May 2009
For me these are the best guitar strings you can buy,for the money nothing can touch them!

5.0 out of 5 stars D'Addario XL Strings, 16 Oct 2011
These are great strings, at a great price (especially in a 3 pack) and very prompt delivery. What more could you want?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guitar strings for a great price, 16 July 2012
Excellent guitar strings, with colour coded ends, and each set is packed in sealed corrosion proof packs so will always be factory fresh! I have used these string for over 10 years, and the 3 set packs are excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 Nov 2010
M. Hynes - See all my reviews
I got a new Cort guitar and these were the strings they fit at the factory. I must say I do not regret buying them one bit. They are nice and bright, the sound is very clean. The gauge selection is just right, making them very slick and playable, but robust enough to stand some hard playing, a good balance. I liked them so much I bought some Bronze ones for my acoustic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best strings around, 24 Jan 2013
In my opinion these are the best strings around. I have been using D'Addario strings for years and they always last well and keep their tone, as yet I haven't had one break on me no matter how long they have been used, and they do get used!

5.0 out of 5 stars D'addario exl 110 10-46 strings, 24 Dec 2012
Mr. M. Sanders "TX41" (Powys, UK) - See all my reviews
I have used these strings for a number of years because they suit me the best, they are low tension and give a great sound and I find they do last long, the only others I sometimes use are Ernie Ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 pack d`addario 10-46 guitar strings, 2 July 2012
This review is from: D'Addario EXL110-3D XL Nickel Wound Regular Light (.010-.046) Electric Guitar Strings 3-Pack (Electronics)
great value for money, comparing this with what they charge at local music shops. Haven`t used these before but compare well with more expensive Ernie Balls which I generally use.Hold tuning well and really well packaged-could buy them in advance and they would not deteriorate(I imagine).A really good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good strings - good price., 8 Mar 2012
I find these have a more consistent nickel plating than Ernie Ball strings. The wound strings also seem to cause less fret wear. Have used them consistently for around 10 years.