Most helpful positive review
22 of 22 people found the following review helpful
The best capo on the market - bar none
on 8 January 2011
The Shubb capo noir is fantastic in every way. There are plenty of other capo's out there. Some are cheaper, some can be attached and removed with one hand, some cover individual strings. None are superior to the capo noir.
1. It is small,and doesn't get in the way of your playing.
2. It is light, so doesn't drag the guitar neck down.
3. It's substantial enough to be solidly built.
4. It doesn't put the guitar out of tune.
5. It is an excellent design, with positive locking.
6. It has a screw for fine adjustment.
7. You can feel it's a quality product.
8. The "jaws" are rubber lined - it absolutely will not scratch your guitar.
I just wish everything else I bought was as "fit for purpose" as this brilliant gadget, I wish I could give it 6 stars!