5.0 out of 5 stars NEVER MIND ONE OR TWO......buy as many as you can afford !!
All women with big boobs , know how hard it is to get a good shaped and well priced bra, and this is the first reasonably priced bra that does't make me look like a prison warden !!!
-you know what I mean ladies .
(I've got other makes , prima donna , being good , but expensive, is another you may like to look at.)
Gives a great shape , and sits properly...
Published on 30 July 2011 by Highgate Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars A Different Bra
Published 24 months ago by GlasgowGirl

3.0 out of 5 stars A Different Bra, 8 Mar. 2013
I have worn the Panache Tango 11 bra for over a decade now. However having just purchased three for this year I am so disappointed. The part of the strap over the shoulder used to be elasticated but now the elastic stops about 5 inches above the back of the bra and the adjusting part to change the length of the strap is now at the back of the bra whereas it was at the front previously. The part of the strap that sits on the shoulder is now solid and not elasticated so slips down irritatingly every two minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars NEVER MIND ONE OR TWO......buy as many as you can afford !!, 30 July 2011
-you know what I mean ladies .
Gives a great shape , and sits properly against chest wall , as all bra fitters tell us it should.
makes a nice profile under clothes...........not to pointed -or squashed, which is so often the case, and quite pretty on.
fa-bu-lous, you will not regret this buy.
I will buy this as long as they make it......

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic for larger girls!, 22 Mar. 2013
At 36JJ, this bra gives the kind of moral support I've been looking for. It's so good, I've bought it in every colour. The cup material is 2 layers of netting, strong and pretty. It let's your skin breathe without irritation to sensitive skin. The cups are also cut in a style to give good definition (not pointy or round and blooby). The straps and support band around your body are what make this bra stand out from the crowd. They're thicker and stronger but not so thick that they remind you of those old fashioned bras from years ago. There's a soft, velvety material lining the straps, support band and the area underneath the cups covering the underwire for superior comfort. Previous bras left permanent 'dips' under the straps on the shoulders, because they couldn't cope with the weight of heavier boobs. 6 months after wearing the Tango II, the dips disappeared and my posture improved. Even girlfriends commented on my better shape... Ha! This bra's exceptional support and design ensures no 'bounce or wobble' and looks feminine, a great boost to the confidence. It was also cheaper on Amazon than many internet sites and the High Street... Sweet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bra for the price, 8 Mar. 2012
I always have trouble finding bras that fit correctly, give a nice shape, and aren't "full coverage" because those types of bras make it impossible to wear any shirts that don't cover my entire chest. For the price, this bra fits most of those requirements--it fits well and gives a nice shape. The underwiring is so much better than most bras--very supportive! There's not much padding, which is nice because most girls with bigger breasts don't need bras that make their boobs look even bigger!

My only complaint is that it separates a little TOO much. With my size E my cleavage has somehow completely disappeared.

4.0 out of 5 stars a great bra, 18 Dec. 2012
I have stuck with this design for a long time as it's comfortable & very supportive for a large bust. This was the first time I'd bought this bra online rather than from a bra shop.The bra split under the cup along the under wire, not sure if it was just a coincidence or if the quality wasn't as good due to it being cheaper.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not The Same As It Used To Be, 3 April 2013
I have ordered this bra before many times, have worn it with great comfort, fit and great support but they've only gone
and changed it. The straps now have a soft underside rather than just the covered elastic straps they used to have, I now find that the straps constantly slip down and I feel like I am forever tugging them back up again. I don't know if it is the change in the material of the straps or some other change that has been made that I haven't noticed, please change it back please !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy and the price is fantastic!, 14 Feb. 2015
I could've probably done with a cup bigger according to certain people, and they don't mean that it's too small cup size wise, just that it might be uncomfortable, but hell no, it isn't! It's such a nice bra. It fits me perfectly and it sits where it's supposed to, and doesn't move! It doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't itch/scratch my nipples. It keeps my breasts in place without making those little annoying bulges at the tip of the cup, you know those little lumps of skin because it's kinda too tight or doesn't cup your breast enough? I'm sure you know what I mean! I would definitely buy these again, and many of them! Being a big busted girl I have to pay so much money for bra's and go so many places to even find some that are my size! If you're afraid that it might not entirely be for you, just buy a cup size up and it'll work wonders for you! I had problems with my "monsters" going everywhere, so this cup is exactly right for me, but if you want some relaxation and more cleavage, I'd recommend one up! Though remember that in time the fabric does loosen a bit and get worn out, so I'm sure I'll fall in to mine just perfectly in a couple of months! I'm a 40GG, I got fitted in a shop before, but not all bra's are the same. It doesn't make your breasts pointy or anything either, it makes them a nice round shape, and holds them up perfectly, so they are nice and perky, but not pointy! End result is, God yes! Buy buy buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bra, 12 Dec. 2012
S. Cooper "olga natasha" (Bedford UK) - See all my reviews
I had forgotten how much difference a new bra makes! This bra is very comfortable and stylish. Highly recommended. I'm going to buy another!

3.0 out of 5 stars Panache Superbra, 1 April 2011
Great bra ...in regard to shape, BUT...the hook at the back is very uncomfortable it'd appear that no matter what way you put it on at the beginning of the day/night there isn't sufficent material on the piece of material which holds the hooks to prevent them grating on your skin after a while ... so I now have to improvise with a tissue to prevent any abrasion of the skin at the point where I close the bra....which is a pity

Marie Barry, Dublin, Ireland

1.0 out of 5 stars poor only lasted 4 weeks and broke, 10 Sept. 2013
had this 4 weeks and the wire has came through. disgusted in the quality and can not return. spending this amount of money should get me a better quality bra