5.0 out of 5 stars Magic for larger girls!
Published on 22 Mar. 2013 by Suz McColgan

2.0 out of 5 stars Not The Same As It Used To Be
I have ordered this bra before many times, have worn it with great comfort, fit and great support but they've only gone
Published on 3 April 2013 by Wee Jeannie

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic for larger girls!, 22 Mar. 2013
At 36JJ, this bra gives the kind of moral support I've been looking for. It's so good, I've bought it in every colour. The cup material is 2 layers of netting, strong and pretty. It let's your skin breathe without irritation to sensitive skin. The cups are also cut in a style to give good definition (not pointy or round and blooby). The straps and support band around your body are what make this bra stand out from the crowd. They're thicker and stronger but not so thick that they remind you of those old fashioned bras from years ago. There's a soft, velvety material lining the straps, support band and the area underneath the cups covering the underwire for superior comfort. Previous bras left permanent 'dips' under the straps on the shoulders, because they couldn't cope with the weight of heavier boobs. 6 months after wearing the Tango II, the dips disappeared and my posture improved. Even girlfriends commented on my better shape... Ha! This bra's exceptional support and design ensures no 'bounce or wobble' and looks feminine, a great boost to the confidence. It was also cheaper on Amazon than many internet sites and the High Street... Sweet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy and the price is fantastic!, 14 Feb. 2015
I could've probably done with a cup bigger according to certain people, and they don't mean that it's too small cup size wise, just that it might be uncomfortable, but hell no, it isn't! It's such a nice bra. It fits me perfectly and it sits where it's supposed to, and doesn't move! It doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't itch/scratch my nipples. It keeps my breasts in place without making those little annoying bulges at the tip of the cup, you know those little lumps of skin because it's kinda too tight or doesn't cup your breast enough? I'm sure you know what I mean! I would definitely buy these again, and many of them! Being a big busted girl I have to pay so much money for bra's and go so many places to even find some that are my size! If you're afraid that it might not entirely be for you, just buy a cup size up and it'll work wonders for you! I had problems with my "monsters" going everywhere, so this cup is exactly right for me, but if you want some relaxation and more cleavage, I'd recommend one up! Though remember that in time the fabric does loosen a bit and get worn out, so I'm sure I'll fall in to mine just perfectly in a couple of months! I'm a 40GG, I got fitted in a shop before, but not all bra's are the same. It doesn't make your breasts pointy or anything either, it makes them a nice round shape, and holds them up perfectly, so they are nice and perky, but not pointy! End result is, God yes! Buy buy buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars a great bra, 18 Dec. 2012
I have stuck with this design for a long time as it's comfortable & very supportive for a large bust. This was the first time I'd bought this bra online rather than from a bra shop.The bra split under the cup along the under wire, not sure if it was just a coincidence or if the quality wasn't as good due to it being cheaper.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not The Same As It Used To Be, 3 April 2013
and changed it. The straps now have a soft underside rather than just the covered elastic straps they used to have, I now find that the straps constantly slip down and I feel like I am forever tugging them back up again. I don't know if it is the change in the material of the straps or some other change that has been made that I haven't noticed, please change it back please !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bra, 12 Dec. 2012
S. Cooper "olga natasha" (Bedford UK) - See all my reviews
I had forgotten how much difference a new bra makes! This bra is very comfortable and stylish. Highly recommended. I'm going to buy another!

3.0 out of 5 stars Panache Superbra, 1 April 2011
Great bra ...in regard to shape, BUT...the hook at the back is very uncomfortable it'd appear that no matter what way you put it on at the beginning of the day/night there isn't sufficent material on the piece of material which holds the hooks to prevent them grating on your skin after a while ... so I now have to improvise with a tissue to prevent any abrasion of the skin at the point where I close the bra....which is a pity

Marie Barry, Dublin, Ireland

1.0 out of 5 stars poor only lasted 4 weeks and broke, 10 Sept. 2013
had this 4 weeks and the wire has came through. disgusted in the quality and can not return. spending this amount of money should get me a better quality bra

5.0 out of 5 stars Panache bra, 1 Aug. 2013
I just love Panache bras as the majority of which have got good support which I need as I am a size 38c. This bra is not only looks very pretty but is also has very good support

5.0 out of 5 stars The best bra on the market for larger cup sizes, 12 Mar. 2013
I have had a lot of practise buying bras - being a 34H/HH means that there is plenty of room for error! This bra has been improved over the years and is now as near perfection as can be. The balcony style is not skimpy and provides good coverage without being frumpy and the material is comfortable yet firm. The construction of this bra is so well-engineered that the straps are not doing the work, the band is, just like the all bra fitting advice says! Therefore the straps are thin enough not to show under wider necklines and vests. The white is a lovely fresh universal colour that is flattering to the skin and goes under most things. Really pleased with my purchase, will return for more, especially as I received it within 24 hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best decisions!, 16 Feb. 2013
Miriam Y. Esrada (NY, USA) - See all my reviews
Confortable, true to size, excelent fit and the price ....just incredible! I was a little nervous when ordering a bra on Internet but certainly I did not make anY mistake with this. Highly recommended to look FAB!