Format: Baby Product|Change
Price:£19.95+ £4.02 shipping

on 24 April 2009
Very pleased with the bag. I have a slightly larger stroller (maclaren xt techno)and was a bit unsure if it would fit. I was pleasantly surprised that it did fit with loads of extra space!! could fit a footmuff and more in it. It was actually more spacious than the branded maclaren bags and 3 times cheaper!!!!

Good quality material also.

Only thing that would be nice and I would have been happy to pay extra for were wheels however the bag is easy enough to carry with the long straps.

Would reccommend to everyone!!!
on 9 August 2012
I first bought a sunshine kids buggy bag when my son was a baby - he's now 7 and we are still using it! Initially it was used to contain a buggy, then a buggy plus a buggy board when we had 2 children, and now that we aren't using a buggy at all we use the bag to transport two booster cushions. We always take this bag when flying and it has been a really great purchase. The material is very strong and still in perfect condition (despite the airport baggage handlers), although after 7 years the zip has finally pulled away from the material so I'm just placing an order for another one. I could probably repair it, but I think it's served me well after 7 years.
This bag is nice and big - Spare space even with a Maclaren Quest in the bag. It is made of thick material and once zipped up the zip is fastened in place with a handy popper to stop it unzipping. The handles also velcro together.

I would recommend that you also wrap a strap around the bag if you are going to put it in an aeroplane hold - I can imagine the spare space and large handles could catch on unwanted baggage handling equipment. Even the hardiest bags will likely fall foul of airport handling...

Fantastic idea for putting in the back of your car too, to keep mud isolated and your car clean.

Overall it is fantastic value for money.
review image
on 11 March 2011
We travelled on 3 flights to get to our destination and buggy came out perfect at the other end. A great buy for anybody taking a buggy with them on hols. It is also great for storage when buggy is not in use.
on 14 July 2009
This bag is ideal for travelling abroad it is made of good quality material and protected our stroller perfectly. It's a good size as we managed to fit the raincover and other bits and bobs in there too.
on 18 August 2011
This is a fantastic item. We bought it to fly off on holiday and it kept our buggy safe and sound. It is enormous and I would imagine it would fit most buggies with ease, especially if you have a lightweight one for travelling like ours. I even use it in the boot of the car to stop other items getting tangled up in the wheels.
on 20 April 2016
Great bag, I used it on silvercross pop 2 which fit in with plenty of space. Has been on 4 flights so far no sign of wear / tear and made life a little easier so please we bought one.
on 18 January 2016
It's spacious and good design - it fits our Maclaren Techno XT buggy, rain cover and footmuff and blankets (and some winter clothing items too). BUT it's NOT that durable as it claims. After the first flight (2.5 hours) that we took this with, we found two small holes on the bottom. And when we were packing our stuff for our return flight, the zipper head string (?) with a snap button to attach the zipper head securely to the bag came off. The bag wasn't full at all and we weren't pullling it hard or anything! Very disappointed at the quality of the bag. We will mend the holes at the bottom using a tent-mending tape, but we can't mend the zipper head string. Hope the zipper head doesn't break on the next flight! Will keep using this bag until it's not usable, but won't recommend it nor buy it again when it goes.
on 26 February 2014
Heavy duty fabric and zip. I brought this for my Maclaren techno xt. It fits perfectly even with a cosy toes and raincover. Highly recommended.
on 3 November 2009
I was very disapointed with this product as the zip broke on the way back from holiday so it didnt help ..