5.0 out of 5 stars Would thoroughy recommend
Very pleased with the bag. I have a slightly larger stroller (maclaren xt techno)and was a bit unsure if it would fit. I was pleasantly surprised that it did fit with loads of extra space!! could fit a footmuff and more in it. It was actually more spacious than the branded maclaren bags and 3 times cheaper!!!!

Good quality material also.

Only thing...
Published on 24 April 2009 by J. Bruce

1.0 out of 5 stars Buggy Bag
Published on 10 April 2009 by M. Manley

5.0 out of 5 stars Would thoroughy recommend, 24 April 2009
J. Bruce (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sunshine Kids Buggy-Bag Stroller and Buggy Travel Tote (Baby Product)

Good quality material also.

Only thing that would be nice and I would have been happy to pay extra for were wheels however the bag is easy enough to carry with the long straps.

Would reccommend to everyone!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 11 Mar 2011
We travelled on 3 flights to get to our destination and buggy came out perfect at the other end. A great buy for anybody taking a buggy with them on hols. It is also great for storage when buggy is not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Dec 2013
Great buggy bag - lots of room to fit my Maclaren XT in to with room to spare. We took our buggy on holiday and the bag was excellent to protect it. Also very handy to store the buggy in the bag in the boot of the car to stop any damage. Well made and seemed very strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality, 26 Feb 2014
Heavy duty fabric and zip. I brought this for my Maclaren techno xt. It fits perfectly even with a cosy toes and raincover. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of space, 29 Mar 2014
Large enough for other bits & bobs that may be needed. Haven't yet used on plane , so hope lives up to expectations

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Techno XLR, 11 April 2011
Just wanted to add that this also fits the Maclaren Techno XLR which is larger than the XT. Fab value. I wouldn't even mind if it only lasted one journey - it will save damaging 260 worth of buggy.
Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, 14 July 2009
This bag is ideal for travelling abroad it is made of good quality material and protected our stroller perfectly. It's a good size as we managed to fit the raincover and other bits and bobs in there too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buggy Bag, 10 April 2009
M. Manley (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
After having used this bag on holiday I felt I needed to change my previous review as I would no longer reccomend this bag. We have used it on one longhaul flight and it was great. The next holiday the zip gave out on the outbound journey. So overall not very impressed that we only got one use out of it before the Zip broke. Stiching was nice and strong, but the quality of zip used was very poor. If you just wawnt to use is in the back of a car for putting a muddy Mclaren in then it is probably fine, but it will not stand up to airplane use.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 3 Nov 2009
I was very disapointed with this product as the zip broke on the way back from holiday so it didnt help ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great durable travel bag, 27 Jun 2014
Great value and pram arrived abroad as good as new, well protected.

Sunshine Kids Buggy-Bag Stroller and Buggy Travel Tote