5.0 out of 5 stars Great knockarounds, might want to waterproof
Published on 19 Feb 2010 by M. Bray

3.0 out of 5 stars way too big
ordered these for a friend for a gift but even though we ordered her normal shoe size they are at least 2 sizes too big, and beware if your sending back you will have to pay for the postage
Published 4 months ago by grace

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knockarounds, might want to waterproof, 19 Feb 2010
M. Bray "Mia" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I have a size 5 classic black and they're great everyday trainers. A timeless classic they go with all casual Jean's/Cords type outfits. Another reviewer commented on the price being expensive, however having had several high street rip offs that look dogeared and come unstitched after a few months, i do for once believe i'm paying for quality and not just a name. The only downside i see with Converse (and all canvas in general) is their all weather suitability, as you would expect they aren't especially waterproof but this is easily fixable with a waterproof spray and this helps keep them clean too...oh and my feet get colder than standard trainers, which is an excuse for comfy socks. A lot of people seem to have bought from Office but mine were from Amazon directly, quick free shipping and no hassle..that's great service in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely :), 12 May 2012
I ordered from this seller as the postage and packaging was cheaper and quicker althougha the trainers themselves were a couple of pounds more expensive than others advertised on here. I got the items fast and they are very true to size, sometimes I am a size 6 but im happy that I got the 5 and the are slightly bigger made. Smashing pair of cumfy light shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 24 May 2012
great product, perfect condition and speedy delivery! i usually wear size 7 shoes but bought a size 6 in these and they are a perfect fit! very pleased and would recommend! thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars I WILL LIVE IN THESE !, 2 July 2013
D. Disley - See all my reviews
I previously had a red pair of Converse, and these are actually so much more comfortable - I have actually forgotten I was wearing them on multiple occasions already !
They look perfect with jeans, and enable me to still run around afetr the kids....Absolutely ideal, and delivered speedily too.

5.0 out of 5 stars What is not to like, 4 Jun 2013
I have lost count of the amount of Converse trainers I have had - comfortable and you can wear them with anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jun 2013
Quick delivery, product as described. Feeling very good, though needs a little "wear in"! Ordered Eur size 42.5 for my size 43.5 feet and are very glad I did so. Fits perfectly!
And remember - white = creamy; optical white = proper white!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood red Converse, 8 Jan 2010
Excellent shoes at great value. They are blood red and look great with skinny jeans! I walked around Oxford Street in the post Christmas sales with them and they kept my feet comfy all day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Marron converse trainers, 3 Nov 2012
Great colour trainers ,comfortable to wear.I bought a size 7 (Usually take a 6 or 6 1/2).They are a bit roomy but I knew the size 6 would have been a bit tight (had tried that size before).Great with jeans even if you're over 40!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect I love them!, 6 Jun 2010
J. Fraser (Perth, Australia) - See all my reviews
I have wanted a pair of converse for ages, finally bought these in navy and I am very impressed.

They are extremely comfortable and lightweight and literally go with everything!

At first they felt a little bit big but I think this is why they are so comfy and I am definitely like them just the way they are now that i've worn them for a day. But if you are between sizes you might want to pick the smaller one.

I have read other reviews saying that these rub in places and cause blisters but I didn't have a single problem, I really do love these shoes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pair of shoes, but go a size smaller., 9 Jan 2013
This is my first pair of converse, they look just like on the pic and I am happy with them. Only thing is I am normally a 7 so ordered 7 first, but they were too big so had to send them back and order a 6.