5.0 out of 5 stars Slightly confused
while i love the original lion king, the soundtrack for the second film is infinitely more memorable. if you're a fan of the film this is a must have.

one minor issue though, "my lullaby" is in the wrong place in the sequence of songs. not sure why disney decided to do that.
Published on 9 Nov 2009 by Ms. G. Bowes

3.0 out of 5 stars not 100% convinced
Anyone who is a hardcore fan of the lion king films will instantly know that theses aren't all the original songs from the film...

Some of them are as they are in the film, but others are just strange and not great to listen to...

Published on 29 Mar 2012 by Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Slightly confused, 9 Nov 2009
Ms. G. Bowes "stegemreeali" (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Lion King 2 - Simba's Pride Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sound track, 19 Jun 2014
I love this so glad to have bought this i listen to it all the time, went to see the musical. Love the film. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars instrumentals would have been appreciated but I can't complain, 18 Jun 2013
All the main songs are on there, exactly what I wanted although like with the Lion King 1 CD I got I was expecting some instrumental tracks, perhaps there is another copy with them on but I didn't research in much detail so that's probably my fault and I can't complain. A good buy

3.0 out of 5 stars not 100% convinced, 29 Mar 2012

Also when you load it onto any media player it calls the album Lion King 2: Simbas Pride [International version} now as far as i can see this is not stated anywhere in the product description.

If i could i would get my money back for this as im not 100% convinced it was worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic soundtrack, 23 Dec 2011
I already have Simbas Pride 2 on dvd and decided I must get the soundtrack to go with it,I am glad I did as I love the music from the Lion King,already love the songs from Simbas Pride 2 dvd so having the soundtrack means I can listen to it when I like :)

Its a must have for your collection so get it today,you wont be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME!!!, 8 Jun 2005
One word for the CD, AWSOME!! a must have for any lion king fan or just anyone as the variety of songs on it are enough to please everyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lion King 2 Soundtrack, 3 Jan 2009
Songs are cheerful and uplifting, just like on the film. Track 1 personally makes me think of my religious views - and I find this good to listen to when I'm finding life difficult. The whole album just fills you up with good will and cheer and makes the day feel better and easier to deal with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lion King 2 soundtrack, 19 Aug 2014
If you love the film you'll enjoy this.

The Lion King 2 - Simba's Pride Original Soundtrack
The Lion King 2 - Simba's Pride Original Soundtrack by The Lion King (Related Recordings) (Audio CD - 2006)