5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bouncy Castle
Published on 15 Aug 2010 by R G Palmer

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a year
Worked for a year. The children enjoyed it. The first time we tried to use it after the warrantee expired, the fan didn't work.
Duplay customer services uninterested. Vendor uninterested.
I guess someone is making a good living selling spare parts.
I'd consider this an unreliable brand, and would not buy again.
Published 15 months ago by Andrew Cook

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bouncy Castle, 15 Aug 2010
R G Palmer (Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duplay 12ft Turret Bouncy Castle complete with Airflow Fan (Toy)
This is a brilliant addition to the garden for a fun day! Very easy to put up and down, hours of fun for the kids. Cannot recommend highly enough, so pleased I got one while my kids are really young, I know we will get alot of use out of it before they get too big for it! I was concerned about how difficult it might be to put away and store. I needn't have worried, the time from turning off the blower to closing the zip on the storage bag was less than 5 minutes!

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class - Strong, Safe and the Kids Love It, 4 May 2013
V. Wilson "shoparound" (Ca, USA) - See all my reviews
So I trusted the heap of other 5 star reviews and glad I did. Sent this over for my niece's fourth birthday and it turned out to be the hit of the party. Her, little sister and all the other kids were lined up all day to take turns and all the parents thought it was hired as the quality is so professional. Highly, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun, 3 Jun 2009
E. Daniells "CherryB" (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This bouncy castle has been a great purchase. Not only does it look great, it is safe with the netting around it. The slide has been the winning feature as my four year old and his friends love bouncing down it in all directions (feet first, head first, backwards etc). It inflates very quickly and is fairly easy to to put away (although it does take a bit of time to 'squash' all the air out at the end. A slight negative is that with the air pump on all the time it is a little bit noisy. We decided on this purchase as we did not want a trampoline up in the garden all year round and this has worked out as an excellent alternative. It also only suitable for ages up to 10 years old so bear this in mind if looking at purchasing this.

5.0 out of 5 stars amanda, 8 Aug 2011
Great fun for my 3 year old twins they love it we have had up to 5 kids on at one time

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 Oct 2013
This is pretty good and my kids love it. Inflates really quickly and easily and seems to be pretty durable. Its lasted through plenty of use in the summer and even an unprovoked attack from the dog. The only slight downside is that its not as bouncy as your more traditional bouncy castle, probably because of the materials used, but this doesn't prevent hours of fun for the little ones. Certainly worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic bouncy castle A*****, 25 April 2014
I was not too sure about this bouncy castle when it came the box was small, I put it up for my little girl and WOW very amazed! it's fantastic :) it's defo big :)) and my my little girl just loves it :))

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth spending the extra money, 8 Jun 2010
Mark (Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews
We bought this for my four year old son for his birthday and looked at some other, cheaper options before hand. Having now had the bouncy castle for a couple of weeks i am so glad we chose this one. The air pump is sturdy yet quiet and the castle itself is very strong and a great size for that age group. It inflates very quickly and retains a good firm 'bouncyness(?!)' when the kids are on it (we had three on there) and you dont feel, as you do with cheaper options, like it may tip over at any moment. The slide is great, as is the side entrance which can be sealed via velcro tabs for safety if you wish. As opposed to a trampoline, i dont have that fear in the pit of my stomach that a kid is going to fly off at any moment and break a leg. Again, as opposed to a trampoline, this can be packed up into a relatively small bag and packed away for storage leaving your garden free to enjoy as adults! Overall, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 22 Jan 2011
This is a great buy. I was a bit nervous about buying it but it has turned out to be better than I had hoped.
This is ideal for 2-4 year olds and can comfortably take four children. Great fun and easy to set up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a trampoline any day of the week!, 9 Aug 2012
C. Truman - See all my reviews
We didn't really want to get a trampoline as we've seen too many left in gardens covered in dead leaves and mould, not to mention we were worried about the safety of a trampoline having heard some horrendous horror stories. Having purchased this, my whole family have all been really impressed and needless to say, our son loves it. It's not too big to go in a back garden, but big and sturdy enough for children to leap all over it and you don't have to worry about them getting hurt. It caters for children up to ten years old so you can have fun year in year out making it a really economical buy. We bought it for our three year old on his birthday and we can see it coming out at every birthday party for many years to come. It inflates in under a minute and I can get it packed away and back in its bag in about ten. So easy and simple, so much fun... Best thing we've bought yet! Fan's not to noisy either. We love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars bouncy castle - small and durable. nice for little ones!, 20 Sep 2010
Goes up quickly, not too noisy. seems durable. We've used it 4 or 5 times in the last month for parties and when we have visitors with children. my 3 1/2 year olds like it but i think they will outgrow it soon and will want a bigger one. They dont spend much time inside it, instead they enjoy climbing in, and straight out again down the slide! they are also attmpting to climb over the sides.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›