Format: DVD|Change

on 23 July 2014
Excellent product, excellent service!
on 9 July 2015
enjoyed watching whole dvd thank you
on 1 October 2006
Fantastic!!

If you are intelligent, then you will love it and will laugh all the way through. However, if you are of a "below-average" mental accumen, don't watch it because you'll end up giving it a poor rating on here!

5/5
on 12 June 2015
Excellent DVD, speedy delivery!
on 19 December 2015
Excellent, very quick delivery
on 11 February 2015
always cheers me up - classic!
on 28 August 2007
A must see! Don't be put off by the 1 star reviews on this site. These people must have been watching the film with either the mute on or with their eyes closed! To say that the film had too much music is such an unintelligent remark - it is a musical after all! Any musical which is transferd to the big screen is always dubbed, there is no other way to do it. Matthew Broderick [Leo Bloom] is made for musical theater and Nathan Lane is a superb Max Bialystock. Infact the whole cast are great.

Enjoy the film - and go and see the West End production. It's even better!
on 27 December 2014
good quality and great value
on 13 June 2008
I enjoyed this film, for me the first hour and forty minutes flew by, maybe the final twenty three minutes felt a little drawn out, but not majorly so.

There are some really good comic moments in the film, for me it was not a laugh a minute film, but of course it's primarily a musical so I guess you should expect that anyway.

Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick work very well together, Uma Thurman was wasted in her part as she simply was not really given much to do, I'd have liked to have seen more of Will Ferrell, I think he's a superb comic talent and although he's let off of his leash a fair bit, he's never allowed to go into full flow, nor is he given enough screen time for my liking either as I'm sure it'd have been even funnier if he had been.

Overall though a really good effort, I've not seen the original version so I can't compare this to the original, but if you enjoy/don't mind musicals then this is well worth taking a look at, I'm glad I did.
on 21 September 2015
Not as Good as Original ...