5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job - as promised
Published on 7 Nov 2011 by Vicky J

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better
Published on 18 Mar 2012 by Mr. Nb McIntyre

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job - as promised, 7 Nov 2011
More than 10 years ago, I tried the shorter 3-inch, which was the only style I could find then. I found it helpful as I was reducing at the time, but was looking for a taller style. And it came along. And I got one. And it does everything I want. And it's available in black now, so more convenient under clothes. I'm slimmer now but still it firms up the waist and smooths out the "handles." Clothes fit better and people have been commenting on my new fitness. Of course, it's not fitness; its control. Go for it.

Advice about sizing is confusing. I'm at the top end of 34-36 inches, and Medium feels like gentle pressure once it's on. For a firmer fit and more control on my waist, I would go for a size less next time.

Now I'll get the 12-inch, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars underwear, 29 Oct 2011
This review is from: Underworks Zip-N-Trim Support Brief Girdle for Men with 8-inch Powerband (Apparel)
well made garment quality materials very good fit comfortable to wear instant loss on waist size
gives good support to my back will be buying simular garments again

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 13 Jun 2013
This works well and can hide a tummy, however I found where the top of it was it showed under some tops (T-shirts and shirts) I had, so I have to be careful what I wear with it, also with it being like a pair of underwear, I found it could be a little restrictive in the men's nether regions.

Overall, a good product, but a little tight in the men's lower area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one now if you feel you need to look trimmer, 9 Jan 2013
This garment does all that one could want. It holds the waist in firmly, it offers first class back support, it does not roll over and it gives a dy long feeling of confidence. Highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made product., 19 April 2013
Feels good when worn and encourages good posture.Makes me look athletic.and fit.i now find that there is more choice in clothing styles as a result of trim look.

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better, 18 Mar 2012
Mr. Nb McIntyre "mac" (scotland) - See all my reviews
as far as comfort goes this product is ok not the most comfortable thing i have ever worn as when it is on you are aware of it the whole time, the material is a little bulky. it does pull you in and give you the appearance of being trimmer but what it 'pulls in' has to go somewhere and i found that i bulged out at the the top. i actually purchased this as a back aid and posture aid. as i was aware of wearing it i was more concious of my posture but as far as a back support goes it missed the spot for me the support part of the garment was too far up my back for any positive results to occur as i said it is ok but it was a little pricy for something just to be ok. i do wear it from time to time purley for posture and nothing else hope this helps. on and as par as easy acces for going to the bathroom there is and opening where the support part is joined onto the underwear part so making it a lot easier to "go" without having to remove the garment!

ARRAY(0xa9bdb7d4)