5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent repackaging of the first 29 episodes Disney made
In this package you get the five episodes of Season One and all 24 episodes of Season Two. And then suddenly, in 1994, it all stopped. Why?

Published on 31 Aug 2006 by Gavin Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars it's not Blueray compatable
My Mistake! should have checked before I purchased
sure its a good series and very enjoyable shame about the Blueray player The I would of been able to it to show it for family entertainment
Published 9 months ago by JANET JANES

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent repackaging of the first 29 episodes Disney made, 31 Aug 2006
Gavin Wilson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dinosaurs: Complete First & Second Seasons [DVD] [1992] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)

Well, the character of Earl Sinclair is awfully like that of Homer Simpson. The whole set up is eerily reminiscent of 'The Simpsons' (whih came later) -- in fact there's a 1992 Simpsons episode in which Bart is watching a TV series similar to 'Dinosaurs' and ironically accuses it of ripping off his family's lifestyle.

This is a nicely packaged set, with a dino-egg bonus on each of the four discs. Picture quality is not brilliant, but who really cares? There are far more episodes in this set than you could ever buy on VHS. Your children will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars childhood, 8 Nov 2011
This takes me right back to my kids being young, every saturday morning we watched this. It's fab for adults & kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur Era, 14 Sep 2011
Dinosaurs is a great show, entertaining for all and nothing missed. Worth buying and showing your kids, Grade A movie with brilliant plots, they come fast and funny which would put you in a good mood, Can't say much as to spoil it and thats a no no. Sit back on your rock put your feet up and enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly funny, 16 Dec 2013
I used to watch this as a kid and loved it. I saw a few clips of the baby online and found it so funny that I thought I'd buy the DVDs - and I'm glad I did. It really is just so funny and caters for a more adult audience as well as a young one in the same sort of way that films like Shrek do with subtle references that will only be funny to adults. Plus the baby is just priceless and has me in hysterics.

One and only problem with these DVDs is the region (1) - they wouldn't play on most of my devices and I had to watch them on my PC after switching the region (something that I don't think you can do on most devices). So if you want to watch them on a DVD player then best to check before you buy, which I didn't think to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars an oldie but a goodie, 21 Feb 2013
I remember this from when I was a child in the 90's I absolutely loved it then and still am really fond of it I'm glad I got it when I found it on amazon have had fun watching it again brings back some really good memories

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaurs: Brilliant, 26 Nov 2012
Ordered this as it was my childrens' favourite show and brings back many happy memories of us all watching it together. Now when they visit they can put it on and pretend to be a child again.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy people's lol, 11 Feb 2014
My sister has been after this for years, and when she got it she was over the moon ive had to re order another set for my son because as soon as he saw it he wanted ut as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars christmas present, 16 Dec 2013
Arrived on.time. looks.to be in good.condition. I'm sure my sister will.love this she used to watch it all the time.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's not Blueray compatable, 13 Dec 2013
My Mistake! should have checked before I purchased

1.0 out of 5 stars Important to state not playable on UK DVD players, 7 Sep 2014
A a aah sadly unable to play these DVD s not suitable for UK DVD players

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›