5.0 out of 5 stars This album rocks! I just can't get enough of it!
Published on 14 Aug 2006 by decoded

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe time will pass and I grow to like this album more....
I am a fan of Covenant , I always was. Never I have been let down by their music and I rate very high their releases named : Sequencer, Northern Lights and United States Of Mind.

Published on 11 Dec 2006 by Move and Pick

5.0 out of 5 stars This album rocks! I just can't get enough of it!, 14 Aug 2006
decoded (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skyshaper (Ltd.) (Audio CD)
This cd is brilliant. It's EBM at it's best! The best thing about the album is the variation of tracks and memorable songs. Ritual Noise is a great industrial single with nice thumping beats, great synths, and catchy lyrics. Happy Man is a sad song with simple bleeps of a keyboard, but strangley engaging and emotional. Finally Greater Than The Sun has a slow rythmatic feel to it, with spooky keyboards creating a chilling atmosphere. This track is awesome played in a dim room at night. My favourite track is Brave New World that is dancy, and very uplifting, and makes life seem all that much better. If you want a great polished industrial album with great production and quality tracks, you can't go wrong with this album. The second disc on the limited edition version however is disappointing with Ritual Noise being the only decent track. Subterfugue For 3 Absynths lasts for about 30 minutes, and sounds like a drum machine stuck in a loop.. It's bloody awful! Do like I do, and play disc 1 only for great music listening, and keep disc 2 nice in it's case where it belongs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe time will pass and I grow to like this album more...., 11 Dec 2006
This review is from: Skyshaper (Ltd.) (Audio CD)

Skyshaper is a bit slow for me , not quite what I expected and Ritual Noise sounds too familiar , almost if I heard it on one of their older albums. I think that is the problem that it sounds not cutting edge enough as with the previous releases. Maybe time will pass and I grow to like this album more , but so far I did not think of playing it too often.

Skyshaper (Ltd.)
Skyshaper (Ltd.) by Covenant (Audio CD - 2010)