4.0 out of 5 stars Good diversion...
I wasn't going to get this game originally because i haven't been a huge Halo fan having played and completed the first two. But i was browsing games in town for something new to get and thought why not?

This game is good and i recommend it for any fps or Halo fans, even for people who aren't usually fps fans(like myself) it can prove a good few hours of...
Published on 8 Oct. 2007 by The Voices

3.0 out of 5 stars An average game that's stuck in the LAST-gen.
Halo 3 is a let down, thanks largely to it's antiquated gameplay and minimal substance.

Now you know my opinion, allow me to qualify it. I'm a massive Halo fan. I've read the novels, played the previous games to death and genuinely believe they've shaped the modern videogame market ). I was really anticipating finishing the fight. However, I didn't get caught...
Published on 12 Oct. 2007 by Richard Bridge

‹ Previous | 135 36 3740 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It will be a very good game......, 22 Sept. 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Halo 3 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
When it comes out, everyone is entitled to an opinion but i don't like the People that RUSH out to buy a game then say "It's Crap Don't Buy It"

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 29 Nov. 2007
This review is from: Halo 3 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Never played the first two halos, no idea what all the hype was about. This was generally a very overated first person shooter. The storyline is bad and never got into it, the gameplay was below average and the multiplayer dull.

My advice: Get Call of Duty 4

2.0 out of 5 stars allfull!, 27 Sept. 2007
This review is from: Halo 3 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I dont actually own it, but i have played the full game, and complted it in 11hrs! And i have to say it was allfull. I loved it for first ten mins, then i noticed the graphics are the SAME as halo 2, just more shiny, the only thing different, is more new bad guys and being able to lug a huge turret around with you... I am going to wait for call of duty 4, hopefully that will be better than this, and yes, I am a halo fan...!

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 25 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Halo 3 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
such a shame. a generic fps with no class. i was astonished by the positive reviews - the sun said it was the 'game of the decade'. well maybe so if that decade had been the 1980s. really nothing to redeem this one. i played and enjoyed halo 1 but this was a real honker. AVOID!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 14 Dec. 2007
H. Cragg (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Halo 3 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I am sorry to say that after all the hype on the release of this game, I was totally disappointed with it. It was pretty much the same as Halo 2!!I can't express my disappointment enough. Don't get me wrong I loved Halo and Halo2 but I was expecting so much more from Halo 3, I am surprised to read such good reviews on this game, does no-one else feel that it is just the same as the previous versions, with better graphics?? Everything is the same from the creatures you shoot at to the places you visit. I'm sorry but I feel there could have been a bit more creativity used with this one. I'd recommend it for anyone who has never played any of the Halo's before but any avid Halo players.... don't expect anything much different from the previous games...

5.0 out of 5 stars Halo addiction., 3 April 2007
Jack Coles "Jack" (Chalgrove, Oxon, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Halo 3 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Halo and Halo 2 were the best selling games on the Xbox. I didn't get to play these until a few months ago, and now I'm addicted to it. Halo 3 is sure to do the same. I wanted a PS3 for a long time... until I saw the trailer.

Now I'm desperate to get a Xbox 360. This is the power one game can produce. One thing though...

Bungie, Microsoft... please don't dissapoint us, and live up to all the hype.

Please.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, 21 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Halo 3 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I don't normally go to the effort of reviwing games but I felt such disappointment with this game that I felt I should review it.

Firstly the graphics are very bad, considering what the console is capable of (i.e. gears of war is a good example) what they have created looks like a child drew it.

Secondly the weapons are useless, I used to love the other halos but in Halo 3 all the weapons are good for is clubs, which brings me to my final point and biggest let down.

The multiplayer, is mind numbingly boring, the player that wins is the one who finds the biggest gun, or throws the most grenades it has no tactics to it and requires no skill to win. Also the matchmaking feature is a joke, I was never pitted against people of the same skill level it seemed to just find the first people available to start a game, and offered no variety in the levels it picked.

Overall this game is a huge let down and a complete waste of time and money.

1.0 out of 5 stars extremely disappointing after all the good reviews, 4 April 2008
A. Jaworowski "j@ro" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Halo 3 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I bought it cause everybody says just how great it is... well... that's just ridiculous!

This game is a mindless shooter and nothing more!

No tactics what so ever! Graphics are just average and the game gets just boring after first 10 minutes!

I should've saved my money! I can't understand how people are into this game so much. Unless so many people are simply satisfied with this belowe average in every aspect game. If you're sane enough not to worship the series don't waste your money on this title cause it will just make you angry!

1.0 out of 5 stars whats the hype about?, 30 Dec. 2007
This review is from: Halo 3 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
i got this game primarily because the hype was so huge around it and everybody i asked said that it was an amazing game. this game is so stupidly overated its insane, its so crap. its got no feel to it at all, i rate battlefield battlefield 2 modern combat as ten times better than this, there is nothing new in this game, okay mabye there are a few more guns etc. but most of it is just bungie churning up the same old stuff from halo 1 and 2

DONT BUY THIS GAME ITS NOT WORTH A PENNY

1.0 out of 5 stars Err not sure where people even find it any good, 28 May 2009
This review is from: Halo 3 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Start of i have played the trilogy , alot, yep Halo 1 was immense could not take my mind of it, simple storyline. Halo 2 good yeah new things a bit overtop at times and the storyline yeah started to winding out of control still enjoyed it. Halo 3 well... was a disater, no matter what people say it is terrible. The graphics are pretty bad espically near the end. AND talk about boring , sooo repeitive nothing new and the story line is the biggest disappointment by far. They had to end it in such a bad way. The flood yeah great its them again wooop ha. if you trip over it in the street then yeah maybe it might be worth picking up i was so dissappointed and the thing is when ever i asked other folk and frinds they were not that impressed either. SO yeah nice one bungie

‹ Previous | 135 36 3740 | Next ›

Halo 3 (Xbox 360)
Halo 3 (Xbox 360) by Microsoft (Xbox 360)