5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Assorted Plastic Cutlery 24/Pk - Baby Pink (Toy)
Really good quality and ideal for kids and you can re-use again and again i also use them for my 2yr old.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item and fairly sturdy, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Assorted Plastic Cutlery 24/Pk - Baby Pink (Toy)
As a sales rep i seem to live in my van for around 10-14 hours a day depending where I am. I needed some cutlery as some of the cheap plastic ones you get with food snap in no time at all so i decided to buy these as I quite liked the colour. They arrived fairly quickly and were soon put to the test. You can eat without them going all bendy and more importantly, I can make a cup of coffee without the spoon melting into my cup.

Would recommend this product for durability and hard wearing. Of course, gorgeous girlie pink colour too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Plastic cutlery., 20 April 2012
S. Twilley (North Lincolnshire, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Assorted Plastic Cutlery 24/Pk - Baby Pink (Toy)
Once again, I can't rate this accurately, because it doesn't come under the heading of a toy(in my opinion). As a product, I would rate it 5 stars for delivery, price , quality ,and the lovely delicate 'baby pink' colour.The picture doesn't do the colour justice. I would buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't put a price on peace of mind, 7 July 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Assorted Plastic Cutlery 24/Pk - Baby Pink (Toy)
It being the Wimbledon Men's final last Sunday, I felt a strong inclination to drink heavily and eat roast guinea fowl.

It's become something of a tradition in recent years for me to erect a large screen TV somewhere in the estate, invite a few of the chaps around, and have a jolly uproarious time watching the men go at it (the tennis that is). We all eat, drink, mock the poor and generally have a gay old time until late into the night.

The problem is the cutlery.

Last year, everything was planned down to the finest detail, the food, the drink, the gargantuan TV, the various outdoor furnishings - we even had a doctor on site in case Jeremy and Sinclair had a repeat of the unfortunate incident of the previous year. What I overlooked, to my eternal shame, was any form of acceptable eating utensil. There we all were, Dom Pérignon flowing freely, the tennis reaching an exciting crescendo, the barbecue chefs busily creating smoky delights and suddenly I realise - we had no forks. No knives. Nothing.

I was devastated. It briefly occurred to me that this shame must be similar to how the poor feel. After all, they must regularly find themselves in situations where they simply do not have the wherewithal to perform at an acceptable social level.

Nonetheless, we were miles from the house and something had to be done. I considered sending one of the help back to retrieve some silverware, however trusting any of them not to loot the place and disappear forever was a step too far for me. So in the end we did the only thing we could do. We ate with our hands, like criminals. It was somewhat thrilling, yet shameful at the same time.

To guard against any repeat this year (although I was unlikely to repeat the same mistake after the literal ribbing Charles gave me!) I purchased these disposable beauties and stowed them away with the barbecue.

I didn't need to use them. They do seem sturdy though.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cutlery, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Assorted Plastic Cutlery 24/Pk - Baby Pink (Toy)
iloved this set of cutlery they were better than your average plastic cutlery they were more durable. i received them quite quick to

ARRAY(0xad0de384)