4.0 out of 5 stars As far as it goes, Gorgeous
Published on 29 Jun. 2012 by J. Ahmed

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad experience with seller
This is my son's favourite fragrance and I treated him to the 100ml bottle for his birthday. After a few uses, the spray stopped working and I contacted the seller directly and had no response. I contacted the seller through Amazon and again was totally ignored. I now have filed a claim through Amazon which hopefully will resolve the matter.

Fab fragrance...
Published 11 months ago by BlueHondaLady

4.0 out of 5 stars As far as it goes, Gorgeous, 29 Jun. 2012
Fantastic scent, although a little outdated it is nevertheless hypnotic and mesmerizing. Not to say you'll be in a seductive trance by it but it would definitely satisfy your money worth. The reason for 4 stars is the fact that I have not gone as far as to find that ONE smell that'll hit my olfaction and make me "lose myself" in front of all my colleagues. If you've made a collection of exquisite perfumes... well... you're going to have to add this one to your list.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It., 30 May 2013
A classic, high quality eau de toilette with a fresh, vibrant fragrance which creates flattering comments!

Highly recommended for the ultimate affect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 17 Jun. 2013
Very reasonable price for this GORGEOUS SMELLING AFTERSHAVE ! This has to be one of the top most nicest smells EVER !

5.0 out of 5 stars It is worth saying that the picture is incorrect. ..., 2 Mar. 2015
It is worth saying that the picture is incorrect. It is the normal Acqua Di Gio as seen on other sellers pages. The second picture of the box is correct.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but slightly pricey from Amazon, 28 Feb. 2014
Cider Monkey (Takapuna, New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Di Gio Eau de Toilette Spray 100 ml for Men by Armani (Personal Care)
Have been wearing this scent for in excess of 15 years and never tire of it - simply a fantastic smell. Have however found it cheaper elsewhere though. Sorry, Amazon, but this is one thing that the High St shops sell cheaper. Try Boots the chemist for a price comparison - you will get it cheaper, free delivery and also get the points for it as well so even cheaper still in the long run.

5.0 out of 5 stars The men in my family love this one., 18 Jan. 2013
This is a great smell and suits all ages. Expensive but worth every penny and is not overpowering. Would we buy again? - A big yes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smell, 27 Mar. 2014
Just as I expected needed a bit more protection on packaging pleased with product price was just right thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy smell, 28 May 2013
Just what I wanted this smells soo nice omg all the women love this smell as I wear it to work , will buy again

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad experience with seller, 4 May 2014

Fab fragrance but I do not recommend dealing with this seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 31 Oct. 2014
Good product at a great price, just wish the larger bottles were part of the selection as well.