5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
One of my favoroute perfumes, it comes in a very classy elegant bottle which looks great on a dressing table. The scent is perfect for day aswell as evening wear.
Published on 13 May 2008 by Cornelia Page

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty
I was very disappointed as this bottle's lid was faulty and wouldn't open. I contacted customer services and they says they would send me a replacement only to then hear back saying they were not the company they dispatched it. I had to gorse open the bottle and have not since heard back from the company which is a shame.
Published 2 months ago by GB.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 13 May 2008
Cornelia Page - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars MMMMMMM!!!, 20 Feb 2011
Laura "Laura" (Harrogate, north Yorkshire.) - See all my reviews
A truly beautiful and fresh perfume. Don't be put off by the fact that you cannot by an eau de parfum version; the eau de toilette scent lasts all day, It really is perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good As You Would Expect, 6 Dec 2009
Mr. R. Burkhill (UK) - See all my reviews
For a well known, good named perfume, this delivers what you would expect from such a name. First class.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cerruti 1881 100ml, 6 July 2013
This is great, i love the bottle and the smell. the lids abit difficult to get open but maybe thats just me? i have to use my nails to open it.....it smells summery to me and a tiny bit fruity wth a hint of musk but not over powering. I give it 4 stars because the lid is difficult to open, not VERY but it should be able to pop off easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Sauce!, 4 Dec 2012
Cat C (United Kingdom, London) - See all my reviews
I am absolutely delighted with this product. It smells beautiful and definitely lasts a good while. You don't have to spray loads of it to make it's impact as it does it all on it's own. Very sexy! I was impressed also by the speed of which it arrived considering I went with super saver delivery. It had arrived 3 days before it's estimation. I couldn't be any more made up with my new sexy fragrance and will be sure to order more when I get low.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cerruti 1881 toilette spray, 15 Oct 2011
Just what I wanted. Beautiful perfume and excellent price. Speedy delivery and good packaging! Will be back to buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, 28 Sep 2011
This perfume is what you would expect from Cerruti and that's the reason when I saw the price I purchased it. Knowing what to expect it was all about price and delivery.The delivery was as usual very good and as I have already said the fragrance for the price was exceptional. All in all a great purchase

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Cerruti 1881 Femme Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 100 ml (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cerruti 1881 Perfect Smell!!, 28 July 2013
Love that its not a strong scented perfume, mild, sweet just the way I like it. I would buy this again as a gift for my Mum or friends.t

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE, 20 Jan 2012
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY DAUGHTER FOR XMAS AS I KNEW IT WAS ONE OF HER FAVORITES,
IT HAS A GREAT SMELL SO WHEN I VISIT HER I CAN HAVE A SPRAY ,METHOD IN MY MADDNESS AS THE SAYING GOES,BUT THEN I FOUND OUT IT IS ALSO MY OTHER DAUGHTERS FAVORITE SO IT WILL BE ANOTHER BOTTLE SOON.