4.0 out of 5 stars great value
very good value,and just what it said on the tin,good service in delivery too.much better value than shopping on the high street. i shall be buying products like this here again.
Published on 2 Jan. 2011 by Mr. J. P. Murphy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed
Item arrived on time but the pakaging was crushed, Not sure whos fault.The product did not smell good I am not sure if it is a copy
Published on 17 Dec. 2012 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 2 Jan. 2011
Mr. J. P. Murphy "micra man" (milton keynes uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Calvin Klein Obsession For Men Eau de Toilette - 125 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an Obsession, 6 Mar. 2010
S. Hill (Wales) - See all my reviews
It is top quality Calvin Klein Obsession at a very good price. Only issue is it is tester and has no cap which was not obvious from the advertising material. This would not stop me buying but if I had known I would not have thrown the top away from my last bottle as I ordered this as my last one ran out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as ever!, 6 May 2012
Been using this for years, and it's as good as ever. A distinctive fragrance that lasts longer than any other EDT I've tried. This was a great price and was dispatched very quickly (even with the free delivery).

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, top notch!, 18 Mar. 2012
Smells great, that's the only reason I buy it. I have been using Obsession for the past 15years. Really pleased they're still producing this EDT, so I don't have to choose a new smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 5 Mar. 2012
Very quick delivery and packaged really well. Happy with product - bought as present for my husband. Love the smell; had it loads of times. Good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smellies for Men, 21 Nov. 2013
TillyTee (Salisbury, Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
Just what I wanted but I would have liked it in a box! The perfume is irresistible ladies...not for teenagers though!

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 4 Dec. 2012
my husband loves his Calvin Klein obsession Edt spray .he said its the best smell and it last for a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars My Personal Favourite, 11 Nov. 2009
M. Dowden (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I love this fragrance, it is subtle and understated. With spices, botanicals and rare woods you are here given a subtle and exquisite scent. With bergamot and mandarin you also have sage and myrrh, leading to nutmeg and clove with amber, musk and sandlewood.

This is really a timeless classic and in my opinion the best male scent on the market, when I wear it I always get comments like how nice I smell and smiles as I wander pass women. Definitely something for your seduction arsenal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed with his Obsession !, 13 July 2013
I gave this product 5 stars, because it ticked all the boxes, which were: Size, weight, spray bottle, Unusual but masculine smell.
This product met all my requirements, bought it as a second Fathers Day gift for my husband. We travel a lot and most of the after shaves he has are not spray bottles and often not very light in weight. He was delighted with it, only trouble is i'm going to have to buy another bottle before our holiday, as he loves the smell so much, he's using it daily!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsession is good. :-), 8 Aug. 2011
Mr. Gordon Mackenzie (Hampshire. UK) - See all my reviews
This is a very good product and was a very good price and delivery. Long lasting and great smelling, I have used it for years and the Amazon supplier was about the most competitive at the time of purchase. No problems and great comms too.