5.0 out of 5 stars smells good
I bought this for my husband when we were on honeymoon.

It smells really nice and it lasts all day without having to reapply. It isn't too powerful, but enough to get a very pleasant smell.

The bottle is also pretty cool!

Recommended
Published 10 months ago by SM

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy and won't be using again
Item leaking do not have time to send back so binned and new one bought. Also the lettering on the tin came off as I had to open to find out why the bottom of tin was soaking. Not happy and won't be using again.
Published 1 month ago by Fife88

5.0 out of 5 stars smells good, 21 Mar. 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette for Men - 75 ml (Personal Care)
I bought this for my husband when we were on honeymoon.

The bottle is also pretty cool!

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 27 Mar. 2014
What a fantastic bargain, love the product and chuffed with the price paid. Wouldn't hesitate in purchasing again or recommending it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 Jun. 2014
Smells great (one of the best), very nice bottle, easy to use (you'll understand when you use it).
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I smell good, 18 April 2014
Great item, an old classic and one that I always reach for, genuine product so no fears when buying :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for your collection, 25 Dec. 2014
This is in a lot of peoples top ten's for a reason. Great unusual scent and very long lasting in terms of hours of wear. You won't need to apply much at all to reap its benefits meaning even the 75ml bottle should last a good amount of time. At this price its awesome. Just to second what someone else said. Do not worry if the product is sold and shipped by amazon. It will be genuine. Just be wary if it is being sold by a different seller. In that case I would steer clear. Even though I ordered it just before Christmas it was dispatched and deliver in one day. Brilliant amazon do it again !

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 12 Mar. 2014
the aftershave was great value for money, everywhere else it twice the price. i would definatly recomend to a freind

5.0 out of 5 stars My all time favourite perfume at the best price ever, 17 April 2014
Best price ever in the market. I wish I could have bought a dozen and store in my cupboard. highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Love it , best ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 1 Aug. 2013
Kerry James (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this for my partner. Fair price and exactly as described. I love this scent and this product is an ideal gift for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled, 6 Jan. 2015
Bought this for one of my son in laws when I cave it to him on Christmas Day he was thrilled when we all met up again at my other daughters on Boxing Day he said driving over here I said what's the nice smell in the car then answered himself O it me with this after shave on

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette for Men - 75 ml