5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job
I've used this stuff since it was released. Lovely stuff. Prefer the sweet and gentle to the sharp and over powering. Normally buy the 75ml so this bottle is a giant and only cost a few quid more, on special at time of purchase.
Put a little on and cheer everyone up.
Published 21 months ago by Daddie

1.0 out of 5 stars Possibly been sold an expired bottle
Published 15 months ago by ali

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 17 Oct 2012
Put a little on and cheer everyone up.
Update 2/11/12. I now think there is something wrong with this product. I agree it does not seem to be the same as all the previous bottles I've had. I won't be buying smellies online again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male, 2 Nov 2013
One of our waiters in Turkey wore this and my partner liked it so I bought it. Smells lovely and stays on for a long time.
Have just purchased another one for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting and smells great, 21 Mar 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I bought this for my husband when we were on honeymoon! It is a really nice smell and it lasts all day without having to put any more on. I like the bottle too. It looks good and smells even better.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Le Male in le mail, 9 Sep 2013
J. Monroe (Stroud, Glos, UK) - See all my reviews
Gorgy porgy fragrance...all essential oils, so no poisoning of skin...and delivered well on time - thank you! Jean Paul, you do over price it, however - Catsuit (a cheap imitation - but also all essential oils - is a fifth the price and just as nice...but a little different...so why not have both?)

5.0 out of 5 stars In Your Face, 11 Nov 2009
M. Dowden (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
From a uniquely designed bottle to an instantly recognisable scent Jean Paul Gautier has gone all out here. This is a definitely in your face fragrance as the scent is quite strong when you first appply it. If you think that you would be offended by getting glances by your own sex and smiles then do not buy this.

With mint and lavender it has a strong overtone of vanilla, and is supposed to bring out the cotradictions in men, both your hard masculine side and your more soft caring feminine side (who thinks up these sales gimmicks?). When you first put this on you will instantly recognise the vanilla, but this does die down a little throughout the day, so that it isn't so strong. Of all the fragrances I have used over the years this has to have the longest lasting scent, and must be the most recognisable.

If you are going to get a fragrance say for your dad then I would steer clear of this and possibly go for something likeArmani Eau Pour Homme by Giorgio Armani Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml. If you are young, trendy or like something different then get this. You wil certainly turn heads, although some may be of the same sex, although everyone will compliment you on smelling so nice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Possibly been sold an expired bottle, 9 April 2013
The Bottle of Jean Paul gautieer I have purchased off of amazon is possibly out of date. From past experiance of purchasing JPG Le Male, I have come to expect a quality fragrance with outstanding projection and longevity however the juice inside this bottle could'nt hold a candle to any of my previous bottles of JPG. Although the bottle itself is genuine, I fear that this bottle that has been sold to me is not within it's recomended shelf life. Although I do realise that it may be too late for me to get a refund, I would advise anyone contemplating purchasing a fragrance from amazon (or e-bay for that matter) to re-think and buy from a reputable fragrance seller online e.g. Fragrancedirect, clickfragrance, perfumepoint or better yet instore

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon supplying fakes?, 20 May 2014
Received today from Amazon, compared the bottle to one I bought from John Lewis and there is an EXTREMELY noticeable difference between the 2 bottles. On the John Lewis bottle the stripes are very faint, and smooth to the touch. On the Amazon bottle the stripes are very bold and prominent and a lot whiter. The paint is also rough to the touch.

The smell of the John Lewis bottle is very powerful and lasts the whole day. The smell of the Amazon bottle is very faint and disappears completely after about an hour.

Contacted Amazon about this and they said they would investigate. They are picking up the item tomorrow and issuing me with a full refund. I have a picture to show how different the bottles look but I am unsure at how to upload it to this review.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake!!! Do not buy, 13 May 2014
Absolutely gutted and so annoyed.

This aftershave has a linger of the original smell but disappears within moments then you are just left with a vile alcohol smell.. Rip off!!!

DO NOT BUY!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 22 April 2014
A gorgeous smelling eau de toilette! Very clean smelling. Bought this for my boyfriend after walking past someone and asking what he was wearing. Quite long lasting too unlike cheaper brands

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased!!!, 16 Jan 2011
very pleased with this product. it was a gift which was a big hit. it arrived very quickly despite all the snow. i was very impressed