5.0 out of 5 stars NOT FAKE!!!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I was put off buying this product from Amazon because a lot of people were saying that it was fake because it didn't come cellophane wrapped. I therefore purchased it from a top high street Chemist that starts with a 'B' in their Christmas offers via the internet and low and behold this arrived in exactly the same way, not...
Published 11 months ago by Builder

3.0 out of 5 stars It;s good - but is it the real thing?
I've used CK1 before and I'm familiar with the smell. When I first spray this one - lovely - but it fades almost immediately. I find this very disappointing and not like the versions I've bought in the past from shops/duty free outlets etc.
Published 15 months ago by Anna Merritt

‹ Previous | 1 2 344 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price but why no protective plastic wrapping?, 30 Nov 2014
This review is from: Calvin Klein Ck One Eau de Toilette Spray 200 ml (Personal Care)
Slightly disappointed. As a stocking filler for my wife the price was great however the box had no plastic wrapping as you would expect with perfumes/aftershaves and the box as a consequence was dirty. Also, when you see sellers of fake products you usually find they don't have the plastic wrapping so not totally happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 April 2014
This is a great smell and always lasts. The good thing about it is it is unisex. I have loved this perfume for at least the last 15 years and it is definitely great value for money. if, of course you buy it from the right places!

5.0 out of 5 stars PURE VINTAGE, 17 Jan 2014
This perfume Ck One is pure vintage, I loved it in the 90s and I still find it captivating now. It smells great, last long on the body and I will definitely buy more. I will recommend it to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars After shave, 22 Sep 2013
This was a fantastic bargain. 200ml for £28. This has to be the best aftershave ever ( my opinion). I will definitely order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Iconic aroma, 2 Jan 2013
Amazon Customer (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
My wife said "its my favorite perfume" and she was very happy when she received a big bottle as a Christmas present.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product :-), 1 May 2012
ddespite a few negative views that I saw on here the positive feedback definitely outweighs the negative feedback. I love the product I had no problems from start to finish. highly recommend :-) :-) :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 17 April 2012
i bought this as an everyday perfume i have always loved the scent of ck. this item is very good value for money and delivery was prompt very happy with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Product is genuine - as long as you get it from Amazon, 6 Dec 2014
Important bit; how it smells:
-fruity, citrus scent coming from it
-quite spicy - almost herbal
-bit of musk
-bit of a green tea scent going on
Basically it smells amazing. Arrived promptly (Amazon), was gift for girlfriend - very well received. She loved it, I love how it smells on her. Smell doesn't fade and I'm pretty sure this product is genuine, having bought this perfume before from department stores and pharmacies in the past, this is just the same as that - the real deal. Good value for money - just make sure you buy it directly from Amazon and not any other sellers if you want to guarantee that it's an official product.
Thanks for reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always gets good compliments, 4 Jun 2012
I don't know why I ever bother with the other fragrances on the market because I always come back to ck One. I have used this since it was first launched a lifetime ago and have always received consistently good feedback from my male and female friends. It is fresh enough to put on first thing in the morning, yet lasts without ever being overpowering. Squirt some more on after my afternoon gym and I'm set for the evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars ck1, 8 Jan 2011
ordered this before christmas and even though we had a lot of snow it turned up well in time and well boxed with a free sample of hugo boss for me too.this was the only 200ml bottle i could find anywhere online at the time.brilliant service thanks guys

‹ Previous | 1 2 344 | Next ›