Size: 100 ML|Change

on 16 January 2012
this is a review for the perfume only not the shop selling it i first tryed it at a shop in leeds and ever since i have had to buy it i love the smell and like some one has told me it can be a bit strong but still smells beautiful. that' the reason why i get it. but its worth a try
on 15 May 2012
Bought this via Amazon, super quick delivery as always and a product that my father has used for years so you get the same quality product from YSL, with a fresh clean spicy scent at the speed and price you expect from Amazon.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 October 2015
Unfortunately the product sent is not depicted in the photograph or the one depicted at YSLbeauty.co.uk. The bottle has no chrome, only the top, so returned without hesitation as one can not be too careful with online purchases. Kourus is however worthy of 5 stars but this did not appear to be very strong. A refreshing light fragrance that is very pleasant and uplifting, however we purchased the eu de toilette and have found the fragrance lasts longer and is perceived a stronger fragrance. Highly recommended but be aware that the bottles have changed with the times. An exceptional classic!
on 4 April 2010
This was a birthday present which I suddenly found myself unable to get to the shops to buy. I purchased it on Amazon but was worried if it would arrive in time (3rd party sellers often aren't as quick as Amazon themselves!) I needn't have worried. And the aftershave is lovely too!
on 31 December 2012
bought as a xmas present for my husband and it smells divine he was delighted that i had gone to the trouble of buying his favourite aftershave
on 29 November 2012
My husband's favourite aftershave - and I love it too. at a really good price. What more can you ask for. Excellent.
on 16 January 2014
I had been looking for a 50ml version as I understand that after shave tends to go off after a while - but there were none to be had, hence I bought the 100ml version. Love the product, and arrived promptly
on 28 December 2012
This is one of the most distinctive and pervasive - perhaps also persuasive? - of smells. I rather preferred the squirty-top bottle, but this one means plenty can be splashed around!
on 24 October 2015
Very Poor, not at all strong, put loads on and drove 11 miles to work and nobody said "you smell nice John" because it had wore off!!! Waste of £36.91 which was a tax rebate so a treat. I did read the reviews and someone said 'go for the bottle with the chrome top and bottom' the product decription picture shows that bottle but the one i received is all white so i think it is a fake??? Very dissapointed in you Amazon :-
on 19 October 2015
Smells nice but bottle doesn't look as advertised the cap has the silver edging but the bottle doesn't leaves u thinking is it the real deal .....read a few reviews that mention this and raise the same question simple answer change your picture I like to buy what I'm looking at....delivery was good though prompt and packaging good too would i buy again well lets see how long the smell lasts when iv worn it a few times.....

See one answered question