5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!
recieved Diesel Plus Plus Man within a few days of ordering, very well packaged and will definaly be using again as i couldnt find it in many places, my partner will be very pleased (hopefully!!!)
Published on 29 Oct 2010 by Kitty

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID!!
If you read the most recent reviews you will find them very negative - do not ignore those or this one. This product is not authentic. I have been using this aftershave since it was first released in 1998 - so for almost 15 years. I would recognise the scent anywhere!
Published 23 months ago by Disappointed Purchaser

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID!!, 23 May 2012
This review is from: Diesel Plus Plus Masculine Eau De Toilette Spray 75 ml (Personal Care)
As soon as I opened the box (which appeared to have been 're-glued') I could tell looking at the bottle and the spray nozzle that the aftershave was fake. Then I sprayed it ... didnt smell anywhere near like it. Fortunately I have the remnants of my last bottle and when compared, the look and feel were completely different before even comparing the scent. To be honest, I'm pretty disgusted that amazon is facilitating the sale of fake products. I will be complaining today and may report to the Trading Standards Authority in the UK.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT - IT IS A CHEAP IMITATION!

1.0 out of 5 stars very dissappointed, 6 May 2012
this is one of my husband's favorite fragrance but was very disappointed when we received it.I would say it's the smallest 75ml bottle l have ever seen and would suggest amazon change the contents detail to 50ml.

1.0 out of 5 stars Washing Up Liquid, 16 Nov 2011
I have used Diesel Masculine for many years as I really like it's woody smell. I am not sure what has happened to the product I received but it smelled like it had been mixed with washing up liquid?

1.0 out of 5 stars fake, 28 July 2012
Very annoyed. Its a fake. It smells weird when first sprayed, then the smell goes completely. People who buy this diesel know how's it's ment to smell as it has a distinctive smell. This doesn't smell like it at all. I want my tenner back!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 29 Oct 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells like rotten garden egg, 15 Feb 2013
Sayo A (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
Though I am a positive person, I really can't find anything positive in the after-shave! It smell like a rotten garden egg. The first day I used it I was struggling to get close to people as even I could not bear the horrible smell. I will have to go into Boots or a shop to get a new one with the original smell. Avoid like a plague.... It is the IMMITATION of the original Diesel Plus Plus impeccable after-shave...... AVOID, PLEASE AVOID

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Product, 29 Nov 2012
How can amazon get away with selling fake products. I had the renants of the last bottle I purchased from Debenhams to compare this with it, it smells nothing like it. Also the packaging is made from not so sturdy cardboard and the printing is slighly duller. All in all very shoddy indeed.... Not impressed is an understatement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Diesel PLUS masculine, 23 April 2012
Mr. B. Tailor - See all my reviews
For the price you cannot go wrong with diesel plus plus.It is to me a perfect balance of all the elements of a teenagers/young man's romantic daytime perfume; freshness, fruityness, woodyness, masculinity, spice and above all a large dose of je ne sais quoi. The perfect synergy of these notes is something that a fragrance such as Lacoste Pour Homme (grey bottle) can only wish it could achieve. Plus Plus' "X"factor largely comes from this fragrance's most unique "milk note" which is achieved by the use of diacetyl - combined with detergent-like citrus notes the lemon gelatto is the most apparent note right off the first spritz. Also prominent in the top are green notes which Diesel refers to as "Frozen Green Notes" in their official scent pyramid. I smell menthol and I think a bit of eucalyptus to create the "frozen" illusion in this fragrance. The top of this pyramid is certainly very complicated and well balanced, while the rest of the blogosphere goes on about Roadster's use of mint, this forgotten masterpiece goes unmentioned as possibly on of the best integrations of mint in perfume history. Plus Plus is also a fruity perfume, the selection of fruits used is one that would go well with ice (such as in a pina colada), I definitley smell allyl amyl glycomate, which is used to produce a pineapple scent, as well as the tiniest touch of aldehyde c-18 to give the coconuty aspect. Also, there is a red berry mix, mostly raspberry with just a hint of cassis rounding out the fruity top. Ethyl heptaonate helps out the "juicyness" factor if im not mistaken.

The notes of of the middle fragrance are where this fragrance really shines and proves its level of sophistication. It is intensely spicy, with prominent notes of coriander, cardamom, white sage, and my favourite: pimento berries. Any fragrance which uses pimento (such as one of my all time favs Versailles Homme) immediatley grabs my nose's attention and Diesel Plus Plus did exactly that from the first spritz many years ago. The heart of this fragrance in my opinion, is the use of Birch Bark, and it is what puts the middle layer of the fragrance into prime gourmande territory. Birch bark is also the main flavour ingredient in a soft drink that many of many American and Canadian readers will will imediatley be able to conjure up memories of - Dr. Pepper.

The middle notes are very long lasting, so one does not usually reach the base in a wearing, unless its the by next morning. Diesel's official pyramid lists the base as a blend of musk, tonka bean, sandalwood, moss, vetiver and nutmeg. The musks used here are are a combination of very clean white musks, the most prominent to my nose are galaxolide and habanolide. The sandalwood note is abstract using synthetic molecules, and a heavy dose of coumarin, isobutivan and vanillin plant this fragrance comfortable among its contemporaries of the late 90's / early 00's. The fragrance is a juxtaposition of cold against hot, like a frozen cocktail on a hot summer day. It is reminscent of hot days on the beach without using the cliched suntain lotion accord. A great fragrance to bring along on vacation, or just wear anytime your stuck in bad weather and feel like lifting your mood. At current prices hovering around 9-14 its a fantastic buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't find this anywhere, 17 April 2012
I couldn't buy this anywhere else, and I love the smell of it on my partner. Was very pleased to be able to get it on amazon. Box was a little damaged when delivered but box gets thrown away anyway :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake aftershave, 7 April 2012
WARNING, I brought some diesel aftershave of this seller and it is fake, i had already got the aftershave but wanted more because i liked it so much, this seller will rip you of, Warning fake aftershave!

ARRAY(0xabdc2540)