5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value For Money
I purchased these as a gift for my son and found them extremely good value for money. We previously purchased them in a high street who charged much more than I paid here and no longer stocked them so! finding them on here and at such a good price was an added bonus.
Published on 10 Jun. 2011 by MillionDollarLady

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID!!
If you read the most recent reviews you will find them very negative - do not ignore those or this one. This product is not authentic. I have been using this aftershave since it was first released in 1998 - so for almost 15 years. I would recognise the scent anywhere!
Published on 23 May 2012 by Disappointed Purchaser

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID!!, 23 May 2012
This review is from: Diesel Plus Plus Masculine Eau de Toilette - 75 ml (Personal Care)
As soon as I opened the box (which appeared to have been 're-glued') I could tell looking at the bottle and the spray nozzle that the aftershave was fake. Then I sprayed it ... didnt smell anywhere near like it. Fortunately I have the remnants of my last bottle and when compared, the look and feel were completely different before even comparing the scent. To be honest, I'm pretty disgusted that amazon is facilitating the sale of fake products. I will be complaining today and may report to the Trading Standards Authority in the UK.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT - IT IS A CHEAP IMITATION!

1.0 out of 5 stars very dissappointed, 6 May 2012
this is one of my husband's favorite fragrance but was very disappointed when we received it.I would say it's the smallest 75ml bottle l have ever seen and would suggest amazon change the contents detail to 50ml.

1.0 out of 5 stars Washing Up Liquid, 16 Nov. 2011
I have used Diesel Masculine for many years as I really like it's woody smell. I am not sure what has happened to the product I received but it smelled like it had been mixed with washing up liquid?

1.0 out of 5 stars fake, 28 July 2012
Very annoyed. Its a fake. It smells weird when first sprayed, then the smell goes completely. People who buy this diesel know how's it's ment to smell as it has a distinctive smell. This doesn't smell like it at all. I want my tenner back!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake aftershave, 7 April 2012
WARNING, I brought some diesel aftershave of this seller and it is fake, i had already got the aftershave but wanted more because i liked it so much, this seller will rip you of, Warning fake aftershave!

1.0 out of 5 stars I am not sure if its original or not, 23 Dec. 2013
Ahsan Sheikh "Sheikh" (UK) - See all my reviews
I got the same thing from my friend it was way too awesome and when I ordered it from here it seems like its not original.

I wasted my money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value For Money, 10 Jun. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Aftershave purchase, 23 July 2009
I could not find this product anywhere and was informed it had been discontinued.
I was really pleased to locate and purchase it through Amazon.
Fast service and will definitely be using Amazon again to re order when it runs out,brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Found it at last!, 22 Jun. 2010
D. Rowe (London) - See all my reviews
once again, this fragrance had been dicontinued, and i am so pleased that i can now get it on Amazon. My boyfriend loves it and so do I. i hope there is enough demand to put it back on the shelves!

thank you Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Mar. 2012
Mr. D. L. Selwood (UK, DEVON) - See all my reviews
Very nice, the smell is strong and lasts for ages. put it on before going to work, 9+ hours later after a hard days physical work i was told i smell good. either that, or they were taking the biscuit haha. either way, Well worth buying