5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't find this anywhere
I couldn't buy this anywhere else, and I love the smell of it on my partner. Was very pleased to be able to get it on amazon. Box was a little damaged when delivered but box gets thrown away anyway :)
Published on 17 April 2012 by Rosa

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID!!
If you read the most recent reviews you will find them very negative - do not ignore those or this one. This product is not authentic. I have been using this aftershave since it was first released in 1998 - so for almost 15 years. I would recognise the scent anywhere!
Published on 23 May 2012 by Disappointed Purchaser

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID!!, 23 May 2012
This review is from: Diesel Plus Plus Masculine Eau De Toilette Spray 75 ml (Personal Care)
As soon as I opened the box (which appeared to have been 're-glued') I could tell looking at the bottle and the spray nozzle that the aftershave was fake. Then I sprayed it ... didnt smell anywhere near like it. Fortunately I have the remnants of my last bottle and when compared, the look and feel were completely different before even comparing the scent. To be honest, I'm pretty disgusted that amazon is facilitating the sale of fake products. I will be complaining today and may report to the Trading Standards Authority in the UK.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT - IT IS A CHEAP IMITATION!

1.0 out of 5 stars very dissappointed, 6 May 2012
this is one of my husband's favorite fragrance but was very disappointed when we received it.I would say it's the smallest 75ml bottle l have ever seen and would suggest amazon change the contents detail to 50ml.

1.0 out of 5 stars Washing Up Liquid, 16 Nov 2011
I have used Diesel Masculine for many years as I really like it's woody smell. I am not sure what has happened to the product I received but it smelled like it had been mixed with washing up liquid?

1.0 out of 5 stars fake, 28 July 2012
Very annoyed. Its a fake. It smells weird when first sprayed, then the smell goes completely. People who buy this diesel know how's it's ment to smell as it has a distinctive smell. This doesn't smell like it at all. I want my tenner back!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake aftershave, 7 April 2012
WARNING, I brought some diesel aftershave of this seller and it is fake, i had already got the aftershave but wanted more because i liked it so much, this seller will rip you of, Warning fake aftershave!

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived opened then lost/stolen on its return, 30 Dec 2013
I bought this item for a present. It arrived with the box open and a bit of tape over it. Unsuitable and looked damaged.
Contacted Amazon who arranged collection, was collected 2 days later. I've since had a reminder then an email to say I haven't returned it.
I have contacted Amazon twice to discuss the matter and have had no response, but of course they have taken my money...
Unimpressed

1.0 out of 5 stars I am not sure if its original or not, 23 Dec 2013
Ahsan Sheikh "Sheikh" (UK) - See all my reviews
I got the same thing from my friend it was way too awesome and when I ordered it from here it seems like its not original.

I wasted my money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't find this anywhere, 17 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ITEM, 2 April 2012
So here goes my first review for amazon

great aftershave

smells very nice

this is the 2nd time i have purchased this as i liked it so much!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Mar 2012
Mr. D. L. Selwood (UK, DEVON) - See all my reviews
Very nice, the smell is strong and lasts for ages. put it on before going to work, 9+ hours later after a hard days physical work i was told i smell good. either that, or they were taking the biscuit haha. either way, Well worth buying