5.0 out of 5 stars great product
Published on 11 Jan 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars It did not work for me...
There were no problems with delivery or packaging- prefect, 5stars. But product itself didn't work me, no difference whatsoever, apart from my kidneys started to ache. I can not say it is not a good product, all I am saying is, it was not any good for my body.
Published 7 months ago by edgar_css

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 11 Jan 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Now Foods Candida Clear Formula, 180 Vcaps (Personal Care)
I only started taking this 5 days ago and already I can feel the difference. I had really bad candida after taking antibiotics for h pylori. I had terrible stomach problems and my energy was so low I had to leave my job. I started taking these after reading other reviews and Im glad i did. I drink aloe vera juice daily and probiotics, I am also following the candida diet but Im used to that now lol. its taken me weeks to start feeling better. I still have insomnia but i am constipated, could be the die off effect , hopefully. I just know I will be ordering some more. I plan to take them for a few months then take one a day for maintenance.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 24 Jan 2011
I have got candida. I know it has been there for at least 3 months, although I suspect it as been there a long time. I had awful indigestion, heartburn, trapped wind, bloating, migraines, post nasal drip, sore throat, general feeling of illness, insomnia, depression, anxiety , the list goes on.
After a couple of days on candida clear my symptoms starting to go. Im on week 3 now and I can honestly say that I am on the way to full health. I also take probiotics and i am following the candida diet.
I believe that you have to change your diet, attack the candida and reloace the good bacteria in your gut to get well

5.0 out of 5 stars you need to wait for results but it works, 2 Jan 2014
Anna Musial (Nuneaton ,England) - See all my reviews
It's been several weeks and I was not sure if it worked but it did and I feel better, my tongue isn't white all the time and my belly isn't hurting that often.I was bit naughty and it was christmas time so I was not on any anti candida diet and they still worked.I can feel I have to order at least 2 bottles more.In my case it works slower , but again I was naughty and it slowed it down.I didn't feel any effect after a week or two but now I can honestly say something is changing.I recommend this product .I also like the fact that it is so natural. I will buy it again

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective product, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Now Foods Candida Clear Formula, 180 Vcaps (Personal Care)
I find this a very potent weapon against Candida - initially I used this as a treatment as suggested (starting with a low dose - beware the effects of rapid die off can be unpleasant). Now that I am much better I often take these on a 1 a day basis used as a maintenance dose.

2.0 out of 5 stars It did not work for me..., 15 Dec 2013
edgar_css (London, Middlsex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a gimic, 6 July 2014
Worth a shot, i still suffer with candida and strong IBS symptoms on a daily basis.

Bound to work for someone though, always does........

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend, 21 Jun 2014
This item arrived quickly and I can certainly recommend this Seller. The item seems OK and arrived in good order, but it will of course take time to see whether the product will actually work for me as so often is the case.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tried but not tested, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Now Foods Candida Clear Formula, 180 Vcaps (Personal Care)
Tried taking these but they gave me chronic indigestion so could not continue...on reflection I should have sent them back..........

5.0 out of 5 stars effective product, fast delivery, 29 April 2014
fast delivery, product from NOW that I use quite often and am happy with the effects. Highly recommended for women of all ages.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you're a horse!, 7 April 2014
T. Baker "FrontierPsychiatrist" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Now Foods Candida Clear Formula, 180 Vcaps (Personal Care)
They're massive! So can't be sure if they work. If you find it hard to swallow pills, my advice would be to get tablets instead of these capsules then at least you can break them up.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›