5.0 out of 5 stars much better than I expected
Published on 20 May 2009 by Grace Kelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper by the Dozen
Enjoyed both films, the first is by far the best though. The second has a predictable story line but is not too bad. Wouldn't recommend the second one for under 6 years olds as it doesn't have half the funny bits in to keep them watching that the first one does.
Published on 17 Mar 2011 by Paul Herring

5.0 out of 5 stars much better than I expected, 20 May 2009
This review is from: Cheaper By The Dozen/Cheaper By The Dozen 2 [DVD] (DVD)
as I always do before I buy a DVD I have never seen, I read the reviews. They seemed good, so I bought it. But I wasn't expecting much apart from a good laugh. Well, I was not disappointed, on the contrary, I found this couple of films - both of them, to my surprise! (I am quite wary when it comes to sequels) - simply GREAT from more than one point of view. First because they really are funny (I laughed my head off!!), and second because they left me food for thoughts (something I did NOT expect from a comedy this type!!)
Maybe I am particularly sensitive to this topic (relationship parent-children) having a 3 year old daughter and being pregnant again... anyway I think the characters were amazingly true, believable, even if the situations that made me laugh were clearly pure fiction! I found myself crying at the end of both movies and still now, a week after watching them, I find myself talking about these films to my mom/husband/friends. So, if you are a young parent like myself, these films give you an opportunity to think about the kind of parent you really want to be and the type of relationship you want to have with your kids, bearing in mind "there is no perfect father/mother" but if you are a teenager or younger you will love it as anybody can identify with one of the kids too, and it is a lot of fun!! It's one of those movies you can own and watch over and over again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comedy for the whole family, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Cheaper By The Dozen/Cheaper By The Dozen 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this 2 pack DVD set for my 7 year old son. They are both very entertaining and funny but the second one is his favourite especially with the rivalry between the 'Bakers' and the 'Murtaughs'. Overall 2 great DVDs. They keep the kids occupied especially on a rainy afternoon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good family DVD, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Cheaper By The Dozen/Cheaper By The Dozen 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Really pleased with our purchase. It's a great family box set to buy. My daughter thought it was hilarious. Would definitely buy from these again. Great price and great service thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Two entertaining family films, 4 Jan 2009
O. M. Aszkenasy (Washington, Tyne & Wear United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cheaper By The Dozen/Cheaper By The Dozen 2 [DVD] (DVD)
The Cheaper by the Dozen films are good. I wonder how the parents can manage 12 kids (can you believe it?) Loads of entertainment, laugs and sobs. If you are used to these kind of films then get this because the two of these are funnier than a lot of other films. You will enjoy watching them. I recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cheaper By The Dozen/Cheaper By The Dozen 2 [DVD] (DVD)
thank u very much my son loves this dvds and never has them off
and i reckon people to buy them

2.0 out of 5 stars cheaper by the dozen, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Cheaper By The Dozen/Cheaper By The Dozen 2 [DVD] (DVD)
this film was just a big mish mash ,the children were out of control they werent ticked off for misbehaving at all,i dont think my grandchildren will be watching this again at my house im afraid.

5.0 out of 5 stars COMEDY DVD, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: Cheaper By The Dozen/Cheaper By The Dozen 2 [DVD] (DVD)
THESE MOVIES ARE COMEDY AT IT'S BEST.I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE WHO LOVES A GOOD LAUGH AND A GOOD FAMILY MOVIE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Cheaper By The Dozen/Cheaper By The Dozen 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I love these DVDs they are great for the whole family and the double pack is a great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived promptly, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Cheaper By The Dozen/Cheaper By The Dozen 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for my daughter, great for a Sunday afternoon on the sofa. Glad they packed them together, saves time and money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas request, 19 Jan 2013
Great deal
My son saw a trailer and decided he must have this film, got 2 for 1 so doubley impressed
Thoroughly enjoyed