5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher Price Smart Stages 3 in 1 Rocker Swing
Published on 14 April 2007 by Ms. Katherine Ruth Gray

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably ideal for some babies - not mine!
Published on 8 Feb 2009 by Elvis Star

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher Price Smart Stages 3 in 1 Rocker Swing, 14 April 2007
Ms. Katherine Ruth Gray "kategrays.com & ma's... (Penzance, Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Smart Stages 3-in-1 Rocker Swing (Baby Product)
This is an absolutely FABULOUS product!!!I bought mine from another retailer, thinking to myself, gosh this is expensive if Hermione (my little girl)doesn't take to it...Well..I can only say, she absolutely adores it. Hermione has had her swing since she was 6 weeks old and like to go in it every day. She plays in it, I take her out to feed in it now she's started weaning, and there is nothing better for her to have a snooze in. She loves to have her cat-naps in this swing. I am dreading the day she can no longer go in it!!It is very versatile, I can just lift the seat up and out and carry her in it around the house (we have a 3 storey house)and just slot her, still inside the seat, back into the swing compartment as easy as you can blink!!I passionately feel this is total value for money, if you think she can still use the seat until she is 4 years old-so cost per annum is 20 quid. I haven't worked out the cost per use, but it has to be pennies!!!They love it!!Batteries last around 3 months at a time, they are 8 of the big ones but argos and such like do buy one get one free offers most of the time. To put together took about 35 minutes-clear instructions. Storage-it is a big item for the time they are using the swing component, however, the peace and quiet and contented baby you get as a result is definately worth it!!!I would like to kiss the person who invented this!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars |Great swing and value for money, 25 May 2006
A. Mclellan (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Recently purchased the Smart Stages 3-in-1 as most swings and bouncers only go up to 20lbs in weight so thought this would be better as it changes to a toddler rocker and will then do up to 40lbs. Plays twinkle twinkle and rock-a-bye-baby etc and our baby fell asleep as soon as we put her in it. Also, you can take the seat part off and take your baby around the home with you too. When not in use you can fold the swing frame away. Great product and worth every penny!

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the trick!, 3 Jan 2009
I am only able to write this review as my 10 week old is now fast alseep in his swing! I almost didn't buy this swing for 2 reasons... it was expensive and took up a lot of floor space. HA! I can justify both as my son loves his swing. Of course sometimes he does not want to go in it, but most times he does. At 2 weeks old he would only stay in for 5 mintues at a time. By 4 weeks he was falling asleep in it. The only way I get a shower is to slot the seat out and put it in the bathroom with me. He happily sits in there (without toy bar) and looks around. Then slot the seat back on and swings away. The toy bar is not much to write about. But it keeps his attention. That is the only reason for 4 stars not 5. The music is basic but again... it does the trick!
Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't have done without it!!, 25 Aug 2008
I have given this swing 5 stars, because quite franky it has probably kept my sanity! I have been using this swing daily for 6 months now. My baby loves this swing, she drops off to sleep in it during the day, I can also use the chair to feed her meals and my 3 year old loves sitting in the rocking chair!! After 6 months of daily use (probably rocking about 2 hours a day if not a lot more some days!) I have only had to change the batteries once. I never thought I would get so much use out of it! I'm not going to say it would definitely work for every baby but it has for mine, and although I found it a bit outlay I would say it was worth every penny!!

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 in 1 rocker, 11 Feb 2009
George Orwell (Bracknell, England) - See all my reviews
Easy enough to assemble. Found the seat too big for our newborn baby. I would recomment it for babies 3-4 months old onwards.

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably ideal for some babies - not mine!, 8 Feb 2009
Opted for this expensive rocker as it had the 3 options and so thought we'd get a lot of use from it. Sadly not. My little one has never particularly enjoyed being in it. We had to put a toy on the back to drag it as it was much too fast for her when she was small! There are 2 speed settings but after 4 months I'm still trying to work out which is slowest! No clue on the instructions. The toys hanging over are really dull but the music is good. I think I'll use it more as a chair when she's older. My advice is save your money, my little one is happier in her 9.99 bouncer!

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Feb 2009
Mr. Vikas Narula "Vik" (London) - See all my reviews
A great swing bought it for my new daughter as a christmas gift for her. My daughter loves the two toys that came with it.The speed is nice and gently slowly increases and you can adjust it if you wish. the music is good kind of that would want you to go to sleep. No complains. So why four stars? Then the reason is because the seat is not comfortable for a new born. Until the baby can hold his neck its very uncomfortable. So my daughter won't stay there for too long either but I guess she might find it a bit more comfortable. Overall a good product and I didn't find it cheaper anywhere else than Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock on!, 22 Sep 2008
Solid and safe, good build quality, and looks very neat too. It does take up a fair amount of floor space, but when you remove the seat, the swing folds up very easily.
My 2 1/2 year old, has taken to having fun rocking the seat, and it's none the worse for it. Overall, highly recommended, and I think well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 May 2014
Great swing. Could use more music options, but my 2 loved the swing and their cousin too. Even used it as a rocker. Great overall value.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this!, 1 Sep 2013
I purchased this product and it lasted at least 4 years/2 children.
It was well made and quite comfortable as the boys liked sitting in it and fell asleep in it quite often.
We didn't use the scaffolding as much as the chair, so could have just had the chair by itself.
I recommended it to a family member who also purchased one and they were pleased as well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›