5.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt live without it, 28 Mar. 2007
Mrs. HE Carter (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Link-A-Doos Bouncer (Baby Product)
This has been my best baby buy of everything. My 6mo old loves it, he sleeps in it, eats in it. Its been a godsend as not only does it vibrate to soothe him, but its light and portable enough to carry around to anywhere in the house.. and fantastic for being able to rock it up and down with your feet to help keep him occupied while we're eating.

I havent really used the toy bar much, but he loves the toys that came with it.

I would recommend this to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Link a doos Bouncer, 6 Jun. 2007
This review is from: Fisher-Price Link-A-Doos Bouncer (Baby Product)
This bouncer has been the best buy ever. Highly recommended. Not only has it helped to sooth my colicky baby with the vibrating action, but it also provides a comfy seat for her in which I can read and play with her too. The link a doos toys provide extra stimulation as she gets older.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 25 Nov. 2006
This review is from: Fisher-Price Link-A-Doos Bouncer (Baby Product)
good for very young babies and is more laid back than some baby bouncers on the market!1 Highly recommended have bought two!!

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing buy!, 21 Jun. 2008
C. Hamill (N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Link-A-Doos Bouncer (Baby Product)
I ordered this after reading the other reviews on amazon because I was looking for a chair for my very young baby. It was perfect because the shape of the chair provides support and is more laid back than many others. My baby is now 15 weeks old and I don't know what I would do without this. It is definately the best £25 I have ever spent. It's basic, but extremely lightweight and portable, and was easy to assemble. Good for helping baby sleep also. I haven't really used the vibration much, I just find myself constantly rocking it with my foot. I would highly recommend this and it is great value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars sends baby to sleep, 18 Jun. 2008
E. Woodland (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Link-A-Doos Bouncer (Baby Product)
This product was a great buy. Its very good value for what you get. It is nice to have another place to put the baby apart from the moses basket. The bouncing action is great for keeping the baby entertained, and the vibration setting is good for soothing the baby to sleep. The bar is detachable which makes its easy to get the little one in and out. THe cover is washable, so when there are leakages, it dries very quickly. We cant live without this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant live without this bouncer, 12 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Fisher-Price Link-A-Doos Bouncer (Baby Product)
My son was prem and tiny. Loved the "basket" nature of this bouncer, rather than a straight backed bouncer. He loved being able to cuddle into his blanket and could have slept in it 24/7 with the vibrating motion which calmed him like nothing else.

Cant rate it highly enough. A+++++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bouncer!, 31 July 2008
This review is from: Fisher-Price Link-A-Doos Bouncer (Baby Product)
This is definately one of my best buys - worth every penny!!
I did quite abit of research and this bouncer was very good value for money - compared to some of the other ones on the market. It was invaluable in the early days when my daughter had colic (yes - the vibrations DO help!!), and now she's 6 months old I'm using it for weaning.
On the days when she didn't want to be put down I'd pop her in it and be able to wash up, brush my teeth or even put some washing on! (An absolute must all for all new mums......)
My friends have had to stop using their bouncers as their babies have grown out of them - but this one has a much deeper seat so i think we will be using it for a while yet.
Highly recommended - I even bought one for a friend too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy..., 28 Aug. 2008
This review is from: Fisher-Price Link-A-Doos Bouncer (Baby Product)
We probably tried to use this a little early, and our newborn son was not impressed by it at all! However, even at only five weeks he has now grown to love it, and has started flapping his arms around and cackling when the vibrate function is on. That is, before he gives in to the inevitable and falls asleep!
The only criticism of this product I would have is the poor quality of the toys on the mobile. Probably just a personal thing, but we're not keen on the hard plastic so we substituted them for soft toys from his baby gym, which also attach by velcro.
All in all though, a great product which I would definitely recommend to anyone. Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, 31 July 2008
Ms. C. Tapping (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Link-A-Doos Bouncer (Baby Product)
I was given one of these by my cousin for our new baby and he's loved it. He was a small baby and clearly felt secure and comfortable in it. It's excellent value for money and being lightweight easy to move around the house or even take out with you. Also easy to clean as the seat just comes off and goes in the washing machine. Wouldn't even consider the more expensive, heavy and bulky models now. He'll happily sleep in the chair for a couple of hours but heaven help you if you switch the vibrate off!

Fisher-Price Link-A-Doos Bouncer