5.0 out of 5 stars Great bouncer!
My baby loves this bouncer and can sit in it for hours, looking at her reflection in the mirror or looking at the toys. The vibrating seat is very soothing specially if she's cranky or tired. It is pricier than other, more plain, bouncers but it is definitely worth the investment! Only downside is that is is a bit awkward to move around from room to room.
Published on 1 July 2008 by Luisa

1.0 out of 5 stars Important safety issue
We descovered 6 mnths into using this bouncer that the seams at the back had come apart leaving 2 to 3 inch gaps in the material.
As out little boy gets more active there was a chance the seams could completely tear and he could potentially fall through as
only the velcro would be left to support him. This could have led to him being injured or strangled...
Published on 10 Jan 2010 by LIsaW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bouncer!, 1 July 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 19 Sep 2008
This review is from: Fisher-Price Sensory Selections Bouncer (Baby Product)
Well, I got this for my baby after I saw my friends..and ive not regretted it! Its great! She loves the music and vibrations and it keeps her happy for ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bouncer our son loved it from day 1, 19 Jun 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Sensory Selections Bouncer (Baby Product)
We bought this before our son was born and it was the first thing he sat it after coming home from the hospital. Despite being a small prem baby he fitted in it a treat. From a few weeks old he looked at himself in the mirror and watched the mobile. He is now 6 months and last week we noticed the seam starting to split on the seat bucket. I called Amazon but they were not interested! Called Fisher Price and 3 days later a replacement arrived before I had sent the faulty one back. Very impressed.

Despite the fault I would recommend to anyone. Its bright, stimulating and fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Sensory Selections Bouncer (Baby Product)
great bouncer , in everyway , mobile and music goes off when the baby moves or make noise , cute and easy to put together ,so happy wish they still made them

5.0 out of 5 stars great chair, 21 Jan 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Sensory Selections Bouncer (Baby Product)
my baby loved this chair, so many different things for them to play with and look at

1.0 out of 5 stars Important safety issue, 10 Jan 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Sensory Selections Bouncer (Baby Product)

Shockingly when this product was returned to 'Fisher Price' they would not admit there was a problem with the chair. I wonder
if they thought my baby had gotten so bored with the chair he had started to pick at the seams......?
Luckilly, Mothercare swapped the chair for a new one but the same model.

As soon as we got it home we decided to check the seams and were not at all shocked to see that the seams were already beginning
to fray and showed signs of stress and were pulling apart.

I am now waiting to hear what 'Fisher Price' has to say about this, as they will probably yet again deny there is a fault with
the chair, maybe they will think that my partner has been sleeping in it?. I am already aware that others have had the same problem.

Plz do not buy this chair and if you do, plz, check the seams before you place your baby in it, keep an eye on it regually for
splits, I belive this could cause serious injury or worse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 28 July 2014
S. P. Driver - See all my reviews
Fantastic baby loved it
great construction felt baby was safe when used
will use this company again

Fisher-Price Sensory Selections Bouncer