5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful!!!
I'd never seen The Gingerbread Man before so wasn't sure what it would be like, but it was utterly delightful. Totally charming! This is the kind of DVD that would make a perfect Christmas present. Or indeed any sort of present for anyone who likes children's tv programmes that have an innocence and also humour and well filmed too with good animation.
I loved the...
Published on 12 Oct 2007 by Music Lover.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the origional story
I should have read the description better not the well know story of the gingerbread man but my grandson loves it
Published 6 months ago by K Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful!!!, 12 Oct 2007
This review is from: The Gingerbread Man - The Arrival [DVD] (DVD)
I loved the dresser and the blue light effect it had at night, and the dresser folk, namely Salt and Pepper, and Herr von Cuckoo who comes out of the cuckoo clock, and the cantankerous occupant of the tea pot, who goes by the delightful name of Old Bag! LOL. And of course, the little Gingerbread Man himself, so full of enthusiasm and new life.

I wasn't so keen on Sleek the mouse, he wasn't much like a mouse and the awful 'hoodlum' type NY accent with a lisp didn't appeal much, I think he was meant to be some kind of gangster but he's not in every episode so when he did appear it wasn't for long and so didn't grate too much.

I have already ordered the 2nd dvd of stories and can't wait to see it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 7 Jun 2014
J. Collins (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Gingerbread Man - The Arrival [DVD] (DVD)
Definitely got the thumbs up from Grandchildren who want to see it on every visit. It's not the traditional story but that doesn't seem to matter at all. They just like the characters and the catchy theme song which I can't seem to get out of my head either. (Wish I could sometimes.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the origional story, 17 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great condition speedy delivery, 13 May 2013
This review is from: The Gingerbread Man - The Arrival [DVD] (DVD)
A timeless classic that has aged very well and is full of funny moments most suited for children in the three to six age range.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 21 Jun 2012
This review is from: The Gingerbread Man - The Arrival [DVD] (DVD)
I had the gingerbread man as a child on VHS and loved it, glad to see it on dvd.Hopefully my nephew will like it as much as i did

5.0 out of 5 stars my little girl loves this, 25 Mar 2011
This review is from: The Gingerbread Man - The Arrival [DVD] (DVD)
she saw this at school and loved it she pestered me for it but i have to say it was well worth buying, suitable for younger children, i thought it was a bit dated but doesnt seem to bother her in the slightest

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 26 Feb 2010
Mrs. N. Kay - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Gingerbread Man - The Arrival [DVD] (DVD)
my 14 year old twin grandsons asked for this for their little brother as they remembered loving it when they very young

The Gingerbread Man - The Arrival [DVD]
The Gingerbread Man - The Arrival [DVD] by The Gingerbread Man (DVD - 2006)
7.44