5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!
Published on 9 Mar 2005 by Kurt A. Johnson

2.0 out of 5 stars Movie bore
This music came from the movie but it doesn't have the same magic without the images I would buy thr movie and leave this CD on the shelves unless you really enjoyed the music.

Hilary Duff's current music has some disney magic even though the movies aren't Disney.

Published on 23 Jun 2006 by M. G. Hatfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, 9 Mar 2005
Kurt A. Johnson (Marseilles, IL USA) - See all my reviews
I got this CD for my daughter, as a special reward. It's an eclectic collection of fourteen tunes from the Lizzie McGuire Movie. This CD has everything, including a blast from the past in the form of Dean Martin singing On An Evening In Roma. My daughter loves listening to this CD, and even an old fogy like me can get into it. This is a very nice CD, not too hard and not too soft. My daughter and I both highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING!!!, 7 April 2005
By A Customer
Hilary Duff sparkles throughout this soundtrack, showing what she is really made of, a brilliant singer and a fantastic actress. After falling in love with the Lizzie McGuire film (especially the "Paollo and Isabella" song, WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF, I purchased the movie soundtrack, with the intention of only listening to Track 10 (WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF) but once I started Track 1 (Hilary Duff's WHY NOT) I couldn't stop myself listening to it over and over again.
I have not disliked ANY of the songs on this album, and I throughly recommened it to anybody!
Also try the A CINDERELLA STORY soundtrack, another Duff movie!
Sarah, Fleet

5.0 out of 5 stars This soundtrack rocks!, 8 Jan 2004
Even though the movie was too predictable the soundtrack rocks. With great songs from many famous artists including Hilary Duff and atomic Kitten. The best ones are the Beau sisters and Lizzie McGuires own song "what dreams are made of"

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lizzie Mcguire Movie Soundtrack, 30 Sep 2003
This Cd displays what we can expect from the star Hilary Duff in the next few years. The track "Why Not" is amazing and shows the rock side to Hilary. Not only is the movie ace but so is the album. The tracks sung by the movie stars are brilliant, sound like real popstars. Track 12 "Girl in the Band" is by hilary Duffs sister Hayley and is really good.
I would definetly recommend it to any one who loves The Lizzie Mcguire programme or the movie. Also look out for Hilarys Debut album Metamorphis.

5.0 out of 5 stars A miracle, 29 Aug 2003
By A Customer
The Lizzie Mcguire Soundtrack was like heaven to my ears. The words were fabulous, and Lizzie's voice was far more than excellent. I am a very big Lizzie fan, and i really do hope that Hilary Duff would present more and more films, and albums! This time, they have really outdone it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been watching Lizzie's film for more than 10 times and still didn't get bored of it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, 13 Mar 2013
Thank you for this item was great my nieces loved it great item and fast delivery thanks again x x

2.0 out of 5 stars Movie bore, 23 Jun 2006
M. G. Hatfield "trekle5" (North Wales UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lizzie McGuire The Movie Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)

Trust me this CD is not really worth the money but the TV style soundtrack is well worth buying.

Lizzie McGuire The Movie Original Soundtrack
Lizzie McGuire The Movie Original Soundtrack by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2006)