VINE VOICEon 17 December 2007
This DVD features the first 12 episodes of the 1970's Paddington series in eye-popping colour.

Please Look After This Bear.
Episode duration = 4 minutes 44 seconds.

A Bear in Hot Water.
Episode duration = 5:29.

Paddington Goes Underground.
Episode duration = 4:33.

A Shopping Expedition.
Episode duration = 4:48.

Paddington and the Old Master.
Episode duration = 4:55.

Do-It-Yourself.
Episode duration = 4:41.

A Disappearing Trick.
Episode duration - 4:43.

Something Nasty in the Kitchen.
Episode duration = 4:47.

Trouble at the Launderette.
Episode duration = 4:50.

The extras on this DVD are -
PADDINGTONS PUZZLERS, 8 questions about Paddington.
MEET PADDINGTON AND PALS, information about Paddington, Mr Brown and Mr Gruber.

Although the episodes on this DVD are slightly dated, Paddington's antics are unique (Paddington was the only 3D object in a 2D world) and short, so you will never get bored with them.

The perfect gift for a young teddy bear lover, or a lifelong Paddington fan, like me!
on 8 April 2011
I wondered whether my nephew would take to this show which entertained me so much when I was a child. He is only 5 but he enjoyed every episode so much that he constantly replays them. The DVD isn't long as each episode is only 5 minutes but very easily understood. The only problem we have now is keeping my nephew away from marmalade sandwiches...
on 4 October 2010
Great DVD. Good wholesome stories and anamation. Has the benifit of short episodes so if you short for time and only want to let them watch one its quick yet there are loads on the DVD so if you need them entertained for a while just let it run. My 3yr old loved it.
on 15 March 2013
Lots of episodes that I remember as a child - and I enjoy watching it as much as I ever did. The quality is great and the story lines are clever and funny. My daughter is four and hadn't met Paddington before, but enjoyed the episodes and 'got' the jokes!
on 20 September 2014
Great product, quick and efficient delivery!
on 12 November 2015
Oh the suspense seeing whether littlun would enjoy old fashioned Paddington after watching the new movie. Yes captivated and watched whole lot in one go. Nice trip down memory lane.
on 11 December 2014
Super service especially with the Christmas rush. This is going to Australia for Christmas morning.!
on 26 October 2014
Could watch this anytime, my grandchildren love it. Good quality disc. Very pleased
on 25 January 2015
Wonderful DVD, boys love it thanks for the quick delivery
on 22 January 2015
Was a gift for a huge Pad Bear fan. She loved it.