on 8 September 2011
I bought this for my 10 month old granddaughter, she loves it. On the pretext of showing her 'how it works' my 3year old grandson also loves it. Very strong and durable.
on 5 December 2011
This is a really great set of three brightly coloured & robust bath/beach/sand pit toy.
Its very basic but my little girl loves playing with these in the bath. Great quality so I expect
we will have them for years to come.
We will also take them on holiday as they all stack together and will be great fun on the beach too!!!
on 9 August 2013
Colours are bright and quality of the material seems good. Looks like it will last - nice and sturdy and will survive being dropped! Bought for trips to the swimming pool but would be great in the bath or sand pit too.
on 29 August 2013
Works a treat and keeps my son happy in the bath, shower and paddling pool. Strong sturdy and brightly coloured. Considering the cost it has more than great value. Would buy again!
on 21 May 2013
grandchildren love playing with these for sand and water very well made strong and durable highly recommended very colourful too
on 24 August 2015
Brilliant, had them over a year and both boys (1&2 years old) play with them every bath time. They've been on holiday and in the paddling pool, I wash their hair using the blue cup. Very happy!
on 15 March 2014
A strong set of colourful bath or sand cups, very well made and excellent colours. Sturdy handles for little ones, quick delivery - would recommend!!
on 28 July 2014
Excellent water play toys for the paddling pool or the bath. They have no rough edges and are very sturdy.
on 2 January 2015
My granddauhter loved them. Good quality plastic and smooth rounded edges so safe for her little hands!
on 26 October 2012
These cups are very sturdy and keep my 17 month old twins occupied at bath time. Great value for money.