on 5 October 2007
I've been looking for some over-the-ear headphones to use when I'm out and about - for example at college. These looked decent and good for the price. But when I saw the postage costs from universaluk, the words that are in this review's title were the first thing to go through my head. £15 for postage - I kid you not. I'm pretty sure that's very illegal.

But wait - it gets worse. Seller Digital Kingdom is selling them, but with postage costs at £25.11!! Absurd. The two sellers I have mentioned should be banned from selling any more items on Amazon, and go and sell their junk at a real-world marketplace. This is a complete joke, and I have no idea why Amazon aren't doing anything about issues like this...