5.0 out of 5 stars Magical!
I have two little girls age 6 and 8. We have owned this cd for over 2 years and they just haven't tired of it. In fact I am contemplating buying another one as our original box is broken and the lyrics sheet unreadable! They know all the words and all the tunes and have spent many hours dancing on the lovely songs from the original soundtracks.
This is a magical cd...
Published on 24 Feb 2008 by Isabelle

3.0 out of 5 stars really not well mixed
My 8 year old quite likes this, but it is so badly mixed in terms of the levels that I constantly have to alter the volume. That is just lazy and poor and it only get 3 stars because she requests it in the car. Also there are 2 awful songs from pocahontus. Booo
Published 2 months ago by Lulu

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical!, 24 Feb 2008
This review is from: Disney Princess - The Ultimate Song Collection (Audio CD)
This is a magical cd that I will keep forever long after my girls have left the nest to remind me what they used to be like when they truly thought they were princesses and that their prince charming would really come!

5.0 out of 5 stars A little Princess in all of us, 19 Oct 2009
This review is from: Disney Princess - The Ultimate Song Collection (Audio CD)
Perfect gift for all those little princesses out there. My little princess enjoys listening to this at bed time. I'm sure it wil be a favorite for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars so lovely, 26 Aug 2010
This review is from: Disney Princess - The Ultimate Song Collection (Audio CD)
my little girl loves this she is 3, i put it on for her, in her bedroom and she sings away. its so lovely to hear her sing and enjoying the music.the songs are lovely aswell and sometimes we dance and sing around the living room together aswell... i have to admit i love it too!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 19 Jun 2011
This review is from: Disney Princess - The Ultimate Song Collection (Audio CD)
I put this on in the vague hope of it helping my 22mth old daughter to go to sleep quicker (we recently took her cot bars off). Well after a month and a half of having to sit next to her bed until she fell asleep, three min after putting the cd on she was out for the count! a fluke I thought until the next night she couldn't wait to get into her bed and listen to her ''princess'' sing to her. A week on and bedtimes are a lot less stressful, I cant believe this cd has made such a difference! THANK YOU!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess CD Review, 13 May 2009
This review is from: Disney Princess - The Ultimate Song Collection (Audio CD)
I bought this for my daughters 8th birthday. She plays it constantly, dresses up and dances round the room! If your daughter is princess mad I would definitely recommend this CD. All the songs are recognisable from various Disney favourites. It was an excellent purchase and her favourite birthday present! I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little girls will love this cd., 12 Jan 2009
This review is from: Disney Princess - The Ultimate Song Collection (Audio CD)
My 4 year old loves this cd. It has all the well known princess songs from Pocahontas, Little mermaid etc. The songs are easy to pick up and to sing along or dance to. It's a good one for the car as it is easy to listen to for the adults too.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 YEAR OLD LOVES IT, 23 April 2010
C. Stewart - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess - The Ultimate Song Collection (Audio CD)
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter. She is a big fan of the Disney Princesses and likes to listen to the CD at bedtime and fall asleep before it ends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Musical, 23 July 2011
Owl "Ollie" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Disney Princess - The Ultimate Song Collection (Audio CD)
This is a nice enough cd but not for the age group I work with a bit too musically. Nice cd for older children and I would recommend this. Would like an age group on children's cds, think this would be helpful for people both young and old. This would assist people.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love Disney songs this cd is for YOU!!!!, 28 Feb 2011
This review is from: Disney Princess - The Ultimate Song Collection (Audio CD)
It has all the great Disney classics on this cd. My daughter loved it and we had it on constantly.
It makes you want to sing along at the top of your voice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good CD, 3 Feb 2011
S. Thomson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess - The Ultimate Song Collection (Audio CD)
My 4 year old loves this CD. She doesn't know all the films but listens to the CD all the time. The songs are the originals from the films so she can relate to them. The Little Mermaid, (Ariel's) songs are the best

Disney Princess - The Ultimate Song Collection
Disney Princess - The Ultimate Song Collection by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2006)