5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Vivaldi
What a fantastic idea. I have always loved Vivaldi and now my daughter who is 14 months old loves it. The first time I played it for her she started to bounce up and down excitedly. She has now learnt how to turn on the cd player so she can listen to her cd when ever she wants to. I'm sure other babies will find it as enjoyable as we do.
Published on 18 Sep 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars baby vivladi
This cd is not what i expected at all. I expected "proper" music not organ music. It's still okay for babies
but not so much for toddlers.
Published on 3 Mar 2012 by D. A. Stobbs

3.0 out of 5 stars baby vivladi, 3 Mar 2012
D. A. Stobbs (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Baby Vivaldi (Audio CD)
but not so much for toddlers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Vivaldi, 18 Sep 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Baby Vivaldi (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Vivaldi, 18 Sep 2003
C Lyons "SAHM Swanage" (Swanage-United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Vivaldi (Audio CD)
What a fantastic idea. My 14 month old daughter absolutely loves it. The first time she heard it she started bouncing about excitedly. I'm sure that any other baby will love it as much as she does.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Baby Vivaldi (Audio CD)
All the CD's arrived on time and in good condition. It's a good way to introduce music to babies, mine seems to enjoy it very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies and toddlers, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Baby Vivaldi (Audio CD)
I bought Baby Vivaldi because loving classical music, I wanted to acquaint my grandchildren with classical music. They love hearing and seeing Baby Vivaldi over and over again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great,can be better, 21 July 2011
Che-Hsiung Liu (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Baby Vivaldi (Audio CD)
Compare to other CD from baby einstein series music, the Vivaldi should be good, but I think they ruined the Vivaldi's #four season#, end up not quite enjoy it, not have the same feeling when you compare to others. Bought this CD for my baby, and she did not pay too much attention on it, either she doesn't like Vivaldi or the music made on the CD, I don't know. They should make second version for this CD. This one, not for me, maybe for my baby. For you? you decide.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice to listen to in the car!, 10 Mar 2010
Rodney99 (Cleveland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Baby Vivaldi (Audio CD)
Despite knowing little about classical music, and Vivaldi in particular, I was amazed by how many tracks I found familiar. You have to listen to it a few times to distinguish between the tracks because they all sound the same at first as they are in the same instrumental style (plinky plonky kinda like a xylophone!). I use it in the car to calm and relax my baby in the hope that it will send her to sleep! It has a mixture of fast and slow tunes.

Baby Einstein: Baby Vivaldi
Baby Einstein: Baby Vivaldi by The Baby Einstein Music Box Orchestra (Audio CD - 2006)