5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
I've used this cd since my little girl was 12wks and she is now is 34months, and she still asks for it to be put on every night, she has always slept well with it on. My baby is now 8wks and i've just ordered another 1 for to listen to in our room and hopefully it will have the same effect.
Would recommend this to anyone
Published on 6 Aug. 2009 by Ms. K. L. Lowther

2.0 out of 5 stars A missed opportunity
We bought a few of these Baby Einstein CDs for our baby boy (so this review concerns all three titles) and to be honest I'm rather disappointed with the content. The tracks are mostly produced with electronic sounds which imitate their acoustic sources. There are a few acoustic solos but overall the sound is sequenced (and in places rather badly too). If I were after a...
Published on 20 April 2009 by RA

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars relaxing, 6 Oct. 2013
M Williams "M.Williams" (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
I purchased this for my baby Granddaughter who's mother tells me that within minutes of playing this soothing music that baby settles down to sleep, can have same effect on baby's mother lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing..., 10 April 2011
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
Have been playing this to baby in the womb in the hope that the music will calm them when they finally arrive in this World. Will have to let you know how that works out, but a very relaxing selection of musc all the same. Baby seems to react to track 9 the most... moving and wriggling around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely as part of bedtime routine, 23 July 2011
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
Have been using this every night for about 4 months now as part of the bedtime routine for our 1 yr-old son. While I wouldn't say it was the sole cause of him settling himself quickly to sleep, it definitely helps now and we wouldn't dream of putting him to bed at night without it. We play it low volume on a small CD player on the floor outside the door of his room. It's very soothing and I'm still not sick of the music. Definitely recommend and would probably use it from birth in hindsight.

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear..., 22 Feb. 2008
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
None of the music on this CD is as you will have heard it before, sadly it has been ruined and made into Musak or 'elevator music' which I personally find irritating in the extreme.

I've tried playing it through a few of times, hoping that my son might get some enjoyment out of it even if I couldnt, but he seems uninterested and to be honest I'm glad, it doesnt get any better with time and now its gathering dust.

Really disappointed! Stick to the real thing!

5.0 out of 5 stars We would be lost without this trying to get our son to sleep, 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
We started off with baby mozart then got this CD to help our son sleep without us being in the room. It's been a godsend - he finds it very calming if he's upset at all and what's even better for us his parents is that even though we've heard it hundreds of times it doesn't get irritating. In fact my husband still nearly dozes off when he's getting our son to bed listening to it! Would definitely recommend over tinny sounding lullabys on baby monitors

5.0 out of 5 stars I have yet to be bored listening to this album, 22 Aug. 2012
pufferfish (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I got this album for my son when he was a month old and we have been listening to it everytime he goes to sleep ever since and we still use it to wind him down ready for bed every night. The arrangements of classics by Mozart, Bach and Beethoven are have been simplified and easy on the ear. The number of times we have listened to this collection, it makes it excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars relaxing for parent and child, 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
I bought this for my granddaughter I played it first in the car I love it, fortunately it did not send me to sleep yet was very relaxing while driving. My granddaughter enjoyed it too and complained when the the music was interrupted by the traffic news. A lovely selection of classical music for young children and their elderly relatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps to stop crying, 11 Sept. 2006
C. Wyndham "Wyndy" (Isle of Wight, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
My mum bought me this CD when I was pregnant and I thought a newborn was too young to listen to this however when my baby boy was crying one day, I put it on and he totally calmed down and was even giggling to it by the age of 4 weeks. He is now 6 weeks old and loves to listen to his CD on a regular basis. I shall be buying more for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat's whisker, 19 Feb. 2013
A must have product!
Absolutely the best music for babies...Wonderful,gentle music that lullaby your little one and makes him company all the time because it's instrumental and you can play it as much as you want it will not become anoing...
My baby adore it and me too!!!
Realy satisfied,great buy...Highly recomanded.

3.0 out of 5 stars Plinky plonk, 11 Mar. 2009
T. Starborg - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
Its classical music in a plinky plonky way. I've no idea whether our baby likes it or not, but it drives me mad, so its probably perfect for him. TBH I'd have preferred a recording of an orchestra, but I'm only the father. What do I know about how a baby hears the world.

So... Plinky plonky muzak for babies. Does what it says on the tin (though I'd take the Einstein bit with a pinch of salt).

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

Lullaby Classics
Lullaby Classics by The Baby Einstein Music Box Orchestra (Audio CD - 2006)