5.0 out of 5 stars remasterised for little ears: fabulous
Published on 28 May 2009 by La Cremiere

2.0 out of 5 stars Little time
It lasts only 30 min. It should last more, to have bigger songs, more duration. Except that it was fine.
Published 8 months ago by Lila

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars remasterised for little ears: fabulous, 28 May 2009
This review is from: Baby Mozart (Audio CD)
I'm a big fan of classical music, so I was quite happy to tune in to Classic FM during my pregnancy as it is supposed to help our precious babies' brain development, but once born, she did not seem too impressed with the music until friends recommended this CD, now 4 months old, it works wonders, she happily lies down for some quiet time listening to the classics which have been remasterised with instruments and pitches much friendlier for her little ears. I strongly recommend it, going to try the lullabies and travelling melodies next.

4.0 out of 5 stars mad about mozart, 1 Aug 2008
This review is from: Baby Mozart (Audio CD)
I hated this at first, it is totally pared down mozart- and played it only on headphones to the foetus. Now he is born, we both absolutely love it and often it soothes me more than baby!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great++, 6 Dec 2010
Highly recommended, also track 9 has been studied and has shown to reduce epilepsy in young children. My lo really relaxes to this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely listenable, 3 July 2009
This review is from: Baby Mozart (Audio CD)
We were given this CD for my son when he was 2 days old. We played it ALOT for the first few weeks, as it seemed to help calm him down. Now we have it in the car, and listen to it several times on a journey (CD is about 20 or so minutes long, I think). And my husband and I love it too, it's jolly and upbeat. I like the tinkling funny little noises made by the instruments! I like it so much (and other Baby Einstein products) that I've just bought the Baby Bach CD - looking forward to hearing it tonight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, even for older children, 31 Aug 2008
This review is from: Baby Mozart (Audio CD)
This was bought for my second child, who is now 2, but my 5 year old found it in the cd rack and wanted to listen to it, she loves it and insits on putting it on every night, she says it helps her to go to sleep! (and it does, I don't think she has even listened to the last few tracks as she is asleep before the end) Looking to buy some more now!

2.0 out of 5 stars Little time, 4 Nov 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: Baby Mozart (Audio CD)
I didn't like this product at all. As an adult I find the arrangements really annoying (lots of xylophones etc.)and would have much preferred the authentic orchestral instruments. I bought the cd for my new-born grandchild, having read good things about the effects of listening to classical music, especially that by Mozart, on young children in terms of brain development. I'm pretty sure though that the researchers didn't use such simplified arrangements and basic instruments in their work and therefore wonder if it isn't missing the point by dumbing down in this way. I wonder why we assume that the compositions as they were intended are not pleasing to young ears. Baby Einstein?? Perhaps not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Mozart, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Baby Mozart (Audio CD)
My granddaughter has been watching this since she was about 4 months old and now that she is 14 months old she loves it. She knows what is coming on the screen next and loves the dragon and the caterpillar. She also dances to the music and tries to beat time on her legs! I have a few Einstein dvds but this is the favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our favourite, 25 Mar 2014
Vera Twomey - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Mozart (Audio CD)
Our daughter loves this day or night it really is so soothing and especially for winding down near bedtime or to play gently in the background as they sleep very very useful and an excellent quality cd used a great deal still perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars baby mozart, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Baby Mozart (Audio CD)
was a gift so don't know anything except it arrived safely. Music teacher and mother of 4 recommended it so I will too

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Baby Mozart
Baby Mozart by The Baby Einstein Music Box Orchestra (Audio CD - 2006)