on 31 May 2009
I don't have words to describe a very good pad i took because I play counter strike
Nice:D
on 17 October 2009
I bought this mat, as my "Titan everglide" had gotten a bit scruffy, as cloth mats tend to do after a while, and it is much smoother than any mat i have used before...
on 14 September 2014
metal mousepad, never destroy^^
on 23 February 2010
This mat has two different surfaces to suit whatever game you're playing so in my opinion it makes a good all rounder and also it's very well made.
on 10 June 2009
DO NOT use this mousemat with a wireless mouse! i bought mine with a wireless mouse. Luckily, the mouse i bought converted into a Wired mouse soon as i wired it up to my computer it worked absolutely brilliantly. i can't fault the mouse mat on its performance. just ashame u cant use a wireless mouse with it. :(
on 13 September 2011
Where can we buy it??? We need it! This is much better then Vespula.I'm loking for it everywhere, but I can't find it...:(
on 2 December 2014
Don't really like this due to when you are playing it's cold and not that nice to use, I wasn't impressed by it really.
on 14 June 2015
Have had this for years and still works perfectly, very precise and smooth with a razer mouse, worth every penny.
on 5 September 2009
Best mat in the world for sure. It has 2 sides, one for control and one for speed; If you have a low sensetivity mouse youll be better off with the conrtol side and the speed side is more for high sensitivity mice and it is my favourite side. The mat makes it smoothe and very presice and no jumping or anything, the mat is made of solid plastic and metal around the sides making it solid and more heavy than other mats but also makes it last soo much longer than a normal mouse mat it is worth every penny in use and if you think about how many mouse mats you normally buy over the years when theyre not rock solid you realise that youre saving that money and making the price more reasonable.

BUY THIS MAT FOR SMOOTHE PRESICION AND EXCELLENT GAMING USE!
on 18 November 2015
Very good matt but not that much for gaming.