5.0 out of 5 stars The best mousing surface arround.
Published on 18 Oct 2008 by John Nunn

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but inconsistent preformance with Razer Mice
I have a Razer Lachesis which had real problems tracking on the smooth side of this mouse mat. That's a little poor given both are made by the same company. Maybe it was a faulty mouse but when replacing it with a standard Everglide mouse mat I've had no problems since.

The mouse mat came with a really nice wrist rest and it felt solid and I liked the...
Published on 1 May 2009 by Mr. R. Th'ng

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best mousing surface arround., 18 Oct 2008
John Nunn (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: RAZER EXACTMAT (Personal Computers)
This is perhaps the best mouse surface I have seen or used. The ability to switch between the two surface types is a great feature. I am a software developer and nead great precision when using the mouse to either construct user interfaces or edit graphic images. This mat in conjunction with a good quality laser mouse (Microsoft MS Habu Gaming Mouse/NON Win USB) is everything I need. Whilst aimed towards the gaming market this is a must have for any professional who demands precision and quality from there computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful slab of metal, 16 Mar 2008
Daniel Harper (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RAZER EXACTMAT (Personal Computers)
I have two of these. Prior to buying them I was using the surface of the desk, so it's difficult for me to say exactly how much better or worse this mat is to other surfaces. But, when I'm using the hospital computers and the roller mouse is sticking and the mouse pad is this nasty small greasy foam thing with the plastic edges curling - well, this is certainly better than that!

It's a chunk of metal with a fancy surface on both sides! One side rough and one smooth. Mine has had good use (and been lobbed around the house by a toddler) for almost a year and still looks like new. It certainly won't break and I've had no problems with the surface becoming scratched. It's very responsive and my Razer Deathadder never sticks even when the surface is a wee bit sweaty. If you want a large, robust, stylish and sensitive mouse mat then I have no doubt that this fits the bill.

Oh yes, someone has said that if you spill cereal over it, then it doesn't work so well. Neither does my keyboard for that matter. Or my carpet. Or my cassette player. (silently weeps at this other reviewers expectations of mouse mats...)

5.0 out of 5 stars good gaming mat, 4 Jun 2009
This review is from: RAZER EXACTMAT (Personal Computers)
really happy with this mouse mat. head shots in cod are no longer a random happy accident. not sure how it compares to other high end gaming mats but its a vast improvement on the one that came free with the computer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but..., 23 Nov 2010
This review is from: RAZER EXACTMAT (Personal Computers)
The mat and wrist rest are fantastic. It's like night and day compared to an ordinary mat.

However, I'm not sure if it's my mouse (Logitech MX Revolution) or the mat, but occasionally a tiny crumb or something will catch and it feels like there's a 6 foot boulder rolling around between the mouse and the surface! It doesn't matter how scrupulously clean I keep it this still happens, and when it does getting rid of it can be very frustrating as honestly all it takes is a microscopic crumb and you would not believe how difficult these can be to locate. Blowing, wiping, brushing generally get rid of it (after a few tries) but on the odd occasion I've actually had to take the mat to the kitchen sink and rinse it with water.

That's the only thing stopping it from getting 5 stars, as 99% of the time this thing is a joy to use - it's just a pity the other 1% can be so frustrating!

5.0 out of 5 stars Increased Accuracy!!, 28 Oct 2009
T. Mehra - See all my reviews
This review is from: RAZER EXACTMAT (Personal Computers)
Been playing some FPS games and I bought this mat after one of my friends recommended it to me.

I am surprised with the higher accuracy that this mat has provided.

Highly recommended for gamers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet affective, 20 May 2009
Mr. C. Broughton "." (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RAZER EXACTMAT (Personal Computers)
My previous mouse mat was just terrible, it was one of those nasty round squishy mats, its size was pathetic and it slid about my desk as if it had roller-blades.

However with the Razer mat the problems simply disappear, its has two sides in which one is for more control, and one for more speed. Both sides have nifty little feet so, no more sliding!

And best of all, the mat is deliberately oversized, so when you are gaming, designing or whatever you like to do with your pc, you wont find yourself constantly adjusting your mouse and mouse mat.

All in all, a very good mat and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of Kit, 3 Jun 2008
Dobbsy (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RAZER EXACTMAT (Personal Computers)
No instant results with this but after tweaking my copperhead mouse I started seeing marked upward changes in my ranking on UT3. Before I bought this I was just using my mouse on the wooden desktop and was often frustrated at my lack of accuracy but once I'd started to get into this Mouse pad I was grinning from ear to ear with some of the shots I was pulling off. I was avoiding using "Hit-Scan" weapons before like the chain, pulse and Link guns as I simply couldn't keep them on target whilst jumping and dodging but once I got used to the ExactMat Mat I was shocked at how much better I was with these weapons. I now make a B-line for these now as they're much more of a joy to use.

On the down side the mat is pretty huge but it's very flat so not too hard to wedge under the keyboard. It's a pretty robust build as well being made of metal so I imagine it's going to last some time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Mat, 28 Nov 2007
Mr. Ld Cooper "davey" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RAZER EXACTMAT (Personal Computers)
I did not think this mousemat would make any difference to any other mousemat i have had,But it really does,I have the copperhead mouse and after playing COD4 with it my scores have improved dramatically,Its glides across the mat lovely and smoothmand it never moves on whatever surface you put it on thanks to the solid rubber mats on corners of the mat.
It may well be pricey for a mousemat as my fellow reviewers have said but I will add again it is well worth the money.AAA+++

5.0 out of 5 stars smoooth, 9 Mar 2007
Pk Graham "tip 1976" (newcastle england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RAZER EXACTMAT (Personal Computers)
iv been looking for a serious gaming mouse mat for ages after trying loads of normal run of the mill mats which all turned out crap! i came across the razer exactmat and thought id give it a try and iv never looked back since it is so smooth and precise its just unbelievable.If like me you use a razer diamondback mouse (or any highend dpi mouse)with this mat it will just blow you away even if it is a tad pricey.With its double sided surfaces and solid design its a definate must buy for the serious pc gamer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Razer eXactMat, 19 Oct 2007
Mr. W. R. B. Kitcher "No-Neck" (Sticks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RAZER EXACTMAT (Personal Computers)
I recently bought this along with a Razer Krait to replace my Logitech MX510 and standard neoprene mat. What an amazing difference. A combination with which I'm making instinctive headshots on FPS games, not even having to think about aiming (when I'm on form :p).

I read a review which said this was quite large. Well it's not, it is HUGE! So huge that it would make a really good chopping board. Be warned of this, I have to have my keyboard halfway over it due to lack of space. Read the dimensions, 330x265mm, that equates to an area of nearly 1 square foot.

The surfaces of the mat do offer different levels of speed. At first I found the speed side far too fast for me to control with my mouse style, so I happily used the control side. Then I had an idea to try the speed side, but with the mouse senstivity turned down by about half. Adjusted to give me my preferred level of sensitivy and found I had much more control, due to the tighter 'grain' on the speed side. Quite funny that the speed side can give more control than the side named 'control'.

Overall I'm very happy with this mousemat (mouseboard maybe?). It's best suited to serious gamers (I don't suppose anyone else would pay this much for a mousemat anyway). The fact that it's quite pricey is why I give it 4 stars.

I can't comment on the lastability that others have complained about as I've only had this for 1 week, so time will tell. Fingers crossed that it will last though because its probably the best mousing surface there is!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›