4.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY!! Whatever music you're into, will be here in some form, 20 Jan. 2013
Mr. L. E. Aviss "MortonHammer" (Greenock) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Played In Full: The 90s - The Definitive 12' Collection (Audio CD)
This is the best possible combination of diff types of music that benefit from being stretched in format to 12". Sometimes size does matter!! Delighted to get delivered in great nick for pennies 2nd hand. SORTED!!
CD1, my fave. INDIE. Diff mixes of songs you know & love. Some only extended, others given radically diff mixes, especially "Fools Gold" and "Common People" but still great to listen to. Classics with a twist!!
CD2, POP. I would say nearer to dance, as I'm sure I remember some of these the last times I shuffled round a dance floor in earnest. "Devotion" and "Finally" my particular faves, but you may well have your own!
CD3, RAVE(??). Where does the dance end and the rave start?? YOU DECIDE!! Some songs are such classics they're just offered as orig mixes,Prodigy & Papua New Guinea. Bizzare Inc benefit from a new start, Xpansions is even better longer. My fave, Yeke Yeke, by More Kante, from the 10mins African music was "it"!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Jan. 2015
Really nice compilation Cd great condition...