5.0 out of 5 stars yes!
the first album i ever bought way back when and still a classic.you only have to hear the amount of times the title track as been used time and time again on tv to understand its power. the whole album is great the other stand out number (out of many)is "feeling good".recommended
Published on 26 Jun 2010 by R. Poole

3.0 out of 5 stars Great album, unconvinced by HFPA benefit
Published 8 months ago by dazkg

3.0 out of 5 stars Great album, unconvinced by HFPA benefit, 29 Dec 2013
dazkg (Chesterfield, UK) - See all my reviews
A great album, although I'm not convinced whether very old albums really benefit from the transition to high resolution audio formats. Certainly it's a shame that a surround version is not on the disc, but then it was never recorded with surround in mind. Nice to have 3 different HD audio formats on one disc, though for most people if playing is stereo there will be no difference (so you may as well play the standard PCM version).
If the music industry are going to get people to buy disc based formats they need to up their game with the packaging... i.e. a full booklet with every disc, lyrics, background, extra info etc. Otherwise we're just getting ripped off... again.
A 320kbps mp3 download version of the album is also included, but why no HD format download in WAV or FLAC?!

5.0 out of 5 stars yes!, 26 Jun 2010
R. Poole "baby boomer" (london uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Good Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Nina in my sitting room, 13 Jan 2014
This is a fine recording and this Blu-ray version actually for me brings her into my sitting room.
The vinyl version is a lot warmer and more comfortable to listen to. This Blu-ray is crisper, very clear and maybe lakes the atmosphere away. Now I have choice depending upon my mood.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!! Haven't been out of the car player ..., 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: I Put A Spell On You (Audio CD)
wonderful !! Haven't been out of the car player since I got it !!

5.0 out of 5 stars I put a Spell on You - Nina Simone, 15 May 2013
This review is from: I Put A Spell On You (Audio CD)
I love it. I love Nina Simone anyway. The sound and reproduction are good. A good selection of tracks. I cannot fault it.

4.0 out of 5 stars An old vinyl friend, 10 Mar 2010
This review is from: I Put A Spell On You (Audio CD)
My sister was given this as an LP many years ago and I used to listen to it a lot. Haven't had a deck for years so this was a trip down memeory lane. Excellent album - Ne Me Quitte Pas and You've Got To Learn are amazing tracks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love I put a spell on you, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: I Put A Spell On You (Audio CD)
She has a great voice and love the track I put a spell on you. If you like Nina Simone buy it!

I Put A Spell On You
I Put A Spell On You by Nina Simone (Audio CD - 2006)