5.0 out of 5 stars Relieves symptoms of repetitive strain
Published on 30 July 2008 by Richard P

3.0 out of 5 stars Budget Keyboard
I purchased this keyboard to use instead of the keyboard on my laptop as my laptop is now elevated on computer shelf to save neck ache! I was swayed by the look of it, wanting something that matched my laptop!
The keyboard is ok but does not feel brilliant and if you type fast it is easy to miss out letters etc.
It does not feel a quality product but does do...
Published on 1 Mar 2010 by J. Saunders

5.0 out of 5 stars Relieves symptoms of repetitive strain, 30 July 2008
Richard P (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A4Tech Mini X-Slim Keyboard KL-5UP - Keyboard - USB (Electronics)
I bought one 3 weeks ago having been recommended by my work's Occupational Health physio to correct my posture - had been hunching over full size keyboard & pain growing in right shoulder all the way down to wrist. This mini keyboard is flat, easy to use & I can reach all the keys wihin a 45 degree arc, so cuts down strain on wrists. Recommend it for this purpose & fits in my laptop bag. Just about to buy one for at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars super slim keyboard....a hardy wee beastie!!, 9 Jun 2008
S. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
great to use, all keys are handy to use, hot buttons along the top do all main functions and get used a lot [unlike other k/b's with lots mostly not used], my wrists don't ache even after hours of use, and it copes well with liquid spills!! I just flip it over and put it on a tea towel then let it dry, so far it's coped with several tea spills, a large dose of water, and a sprinkling of red wine!! And it still lives!! Makes the desktop look less cluttered too and the stylish silver and black matches my other PC kit making it blend in well, in all you can't go wrong with this A4tech keyboard, a definite good purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini slim keyboard KL - 5UP, 21 May 2008
J. A. johnson "jules8" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
I would like to say what an excellant keyboard this is. My daughter has a laptop and like any child she likes using her laptop while eating food and she has ruined the keys, it was cheaper to buy a mini keyboard with a USB adapter , just to plug into her laptop than getting her laptop fixed. It was so easy to use and actually works better than the keyboard on her laptop. I recommend this keyboard and rate it 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars good one. works well with mac too, 21 Aug 2008
i was persuaded by the other reviewers and they're not wrong. this is a nice little keyboard for the price. works fine with Mac OS too. If you're writing a novel, maybe invest more in something with a nicer action. But for a lightweight, slim, small footprint portable keyboard - eg for a laptop - this is fine. Now, can anyone tell me what the transparent strip in the top right is for? It has curious logos next to it that I don't understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little keyboard, 16 Oct 2008
Mr. P. J. Wilson "Paul Wilson" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to carry around with me so I can use my laptop on a riser stand for better desk ergonomics.
It is nice to use and compact enough to fit in my laptop bag. I use it every day and so far no problems.
Would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Wii!!, 7 May 2009
I. Lewis - See all my reviews
I bought this keyboard mainly for internet browsing and talking to my friends via wi-fi on my Nintendo Wii. It works a treat. Somehow its ended up on my brother computer so im forced to buy a new one.
Its very good, but im a bit disapointed that it doesent have a touch pad on it. But then it would be a lot more expensive.
I would recomend this keyboard to someone who is using it for gaming such as.. ps3, xbox, wii.
I might buy another one for my laptop aswell!!

Very good!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Budget Keyboard, 1 Mar 2010
J. Saunders (Sussex, GB) - See all my reviews
It does not feel a quality product but does do the job just about.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong keyboard and diddled by Amazon post, 21 July 2012
Quick delivery but the item in the display box is the wrong keyboard. It is a German layout so no use to me as a touch typer. On returning it to the Post Office they have charged me £4.45 but Amazon will only repay £3.99.

This item is from Amazon itself which is very poor.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong language keyboard supplied, 16 May 2012
Keyboard itself seems OK for price, but never got to use it. All photos on the web site and packaging is for a conventional English keyboard layout, the enclosed item was for the German market, with keys in different places, labelled in German, and language specific keys. Sent it back, but I don't know how you can be sure what you get is the right one for you...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little keyboard, 24 July 2009
H. Sellers - See all my reviews
I have used this keyboard connected to a laptop (which sits in front of someone else) for my work and have found it fantastic for what I need. It's small and light which is important as I have to carry it around in my bag, but it's also solid enough for me to feel OK about chucking it in my bag without worrying about it too much. Its keys are light and good for fast typing. No installation problems, just plug in and it works. I rarely use the number pad in the course of my work so that's why I went for this mini.