If you don't want to loose your teeth get an electrice toothbrush!
These words are not mine but from an address by a Dental expert to a conference my dentist attended quite a few years ago.
I'm 58 and my dentist always comments that there's no problems WHY?
Published on 12 Jan. 2012 by Glenn Cook

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery doesn't last
Toothbrush is fine but I have found that the battery doesn't last very long. It also takes quite a long time to fully charge.
Published on 6 Aug. 2012 by Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars If you don't want to loose your teeth get an electrice toothbrush!, 12 Jan. 2012
Glenn Cook (South Cave, near Hull UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Braun Oral-B Vitality Precision Rechargeable Clean Toothbrush (Personal Care)
If you don't want to loose your teeth get an electrice toothbrush!
I'm 58 and my dentist always comments that there's no problems WHY?
The simple reason is I use an electric toothbrush which does the job far batter that the traditional ones.
This is my third Braun Electric toothbrush and I've had a few different makes over the years.
I've used quite a few different makes, models over the years ranging from the cheap 99p jobs to take and leave on holiday to the more expensive ones and this one by Oral is one of the better/ It simply does the job well.
Oral B simply make excellent electric toothbrushs. Their prices may be a litle higher but are well worth the extra few pence if you realise that you will be using this thing at least twice a day 365 days a year.
We have 3 in our family one each.
We cannot be bothered to share one and once your past the original investment of the unit the heads cost compare favourably with the regular hand jobs. And there are a few makes that fit this one and are available on Amazon so shop around.

JUST A BIG tip though.

Use a peasized amount of toothpaste (this will over time save you a fortune) and change hands!
Why because if your right handed like me you will always miss that bit on your right side (and vice versa).

The newer models have a timer that shakes to tell you to switch position neat but I think I am capable of remembering that!

This model has been superceeded by a newer model Braun Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush which at the time of writing is a couple of quid cheaper so my advice Get that one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Dec. 2010
I bought this for my nephew as a chtistmas presnt. Reason I got this brand, is that I already have one and use. It really makes your teeth feel great just like you have just come out from a Dentist. i would urge everyone to try it, you won't be sorry

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Oral-B Electric Toothbrush, 31 Aug. 2010
now deceased (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This is the first non-manual toothbrush I have used and I must say I am highly impressed with this product so far - was very "old school" when it came to brushing but under recommendation of my dentist decided to give it a try - best thing I have done in a long time - excellent clean and holds charge perfectly - comes with a spare toothbrush head which I did not realise at the time so ordered additional - now have at least 18 months supply!! but - happy days!! Would definately recommend this product especially whilst still on special offer - a really good investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 15 Oct. 2010
H. Jones "Hellsbells" (Bristol United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Fed up with getting nagged by Dentist about not cleaning teeth properly, I invested in this product. Absolutely brilliant. So easy to use and for the first time in years teeth are wonderfully "silky" clean. Will never go back to hand brushing. Price of this model suited my pocket and has not disappointed. Not sure what more you get when you purchase a more expensive and elaborate one and not sure I care as this one is perfect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy clean, 29 Dec. 2011
Sophy's Mum (Buckinghamshire UK) - See all my reviews
My dentist recommended an electric toothbrush to me 20 years ago, and I have had one ever since. This was a replacement for an Oral B that packed up after about 8 years when the battery no longer charged. Does the job very well and my dental bills are no longer astronomical as it massages the gums as well as cleaning the teeth. I now have arthritis in my hand and this means I can't manage a manual toothbrush now, but this cleans well and doesn't hurt my hand. Good value product and if it lasts me another 8 years I will be very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars power clean, 8 Feb. 2009
This toothbrush is superior to the battery operated one that it replaced. My teeth feel much cleaner, would recommend to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars A reliable basic electric toothbrush, 24 Feb. 2011
Mr. Rc West (England) - See all my reviews
I ordered the Braun Oral-B Vitality, to replace a similar model that was many years old and was finally giving up the ghost.

If you want a basic elctric toothbrush that "does what it says on the tin", this is definitely a model to consider. Used in conjunction with floss or dental tape it controls plaque very well. Though I have had to have some old fillings replaced that were beginning to fail, I cannot recollect a new cavity since beginning to use my previous Vitality.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product and price, 14 Jun. 2011
very quick delivery and excellent product the price was amasing .
The product left teeth clean and fresh just as good as if i'd spent £ 60.00
excellent value will buy from this site again

4.0 out of 5 stars oral b toothbrush, 3 Jun. 2010
A Kid's Review
When I got this toothbrush I was very pleased. After I cleaned my teeth with it I felt much more refreshed. After the first use, I cleaned it throughly although the next day, on the back of the toothbrush body was a thin powdery layer of toothpaste. It came off straight away, but this kept happening day after day. Although this makes my toothbrush look a little worse, it really helps cleans my teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toothbrush tastic, 23 Jun. 2012
Finally had to purchase a new toothbrush as my old Oral B conked out. After doing a bit of bargain hunting I found this bargain, £14.99 reduced from £29.99. This is a good entry level electric toothbrush, and good value for half price but I definitely would not pay full whack for it. I have been using it for six days now and not needed to charge it which is very impressive. The drawbacks are it does not have a charging light, and does not tell you you've been cleaning for more than 2mins. However if you're that concerned anyway, just use your watch! Compared to my previous brush, the head is rather small, but the vibrating action more than makes up for it. You can't judge a brush on a small head alone, when you've got good vibrating action. Anyway you could always replace the head for a larger one. Overall, a good basic toothbrush, recommend, you will not be disappointed. But if you want a posher one with the bells and whistles, this isn't for you.
NB. TOPTIP ALERT: You need an adapter to buy with this as this toothbrush has a 2 pin/shaver point socket. I purchased the one recommended with the toothbrush, it was a cheap one .73p. Don't buy it, it didn't work in one of the holes. If you haven't got one at home already I would suggest buying a more expensive better quality one.