on 16 November 2010
The name says it all - no old bags allowed. I think the product is aimed at the younger market but I think it is terrific and I am 60 years old! It works instantly and even my sceptical sister was impressed. My first tube lasted me over a year as you do not need very much and not every day - only on the hang-dog look days! So very good value.
on 15 July 2014
Love this, refreshes my eyes so well. Perfect to rid my mid life crisis bags!
on 9 June 2014
Great thank you lasts for ages but when I run out i will be back it is very refreshing thanks
on 16 July 2014
I am on my second tube of this miracle-worker. Bags reduced, shadows almost completely gone, no irritation, eyes feel refreshed. And half the price of everything else I've tried.
on 30 June 2014
I LOVE this eye gel. Very light, easy to apply and does what it says on the tin. Felt an instant cooling and tightening effect and my bags are slowly but surely disappearing. Would definitely recommend.
on 15 August 2013
First bought this on a monarch flight to alicante last summer. Wonderful stuff - eyes feel great and definitely no more bags.
on 21 October 2013
this eye gel stretches my eye lids and make me feel more confident. No allergic reaction at all (I have tried other eye gels that make my eyes very dry)
on 14 January 2011
Got this item the next day after ordering it really freshens up the eye area packaging is fun great price eye gel only need a small amount
on 18 July 2014
Great product, really cooling but it does have a tendency to get everywhere when you only want to squeeze out a little
on 8 March 2014
I FIRSTLY HAVE TO SAY THAT MY HUSBAND IS A SNORER AND DRIVES ME MAD ! THEREFORE I DONT GET MUCH SLEEP SO THE BAGS UNDER MY EYES ARE BAD - I HAVE TO ADMIT IT . SO WHEN I FOUND THIS I REALLY THOUGHT AGAIN THAT I WAS WASTING MY MONEY , BUT OK GIVE IT A TRY GOOD REVIEWS ETC . WOW AM REALLY GLAD I DID ? THE FIRST DAY I USED THIS I APPLIED ABOUT EVERY 2 HOURS - ONLY A TINY BIT ON THE END OF FINGER BUT I KEPT AT IT . WHEN I GOT UP THE NEXT MORNING I HONESTLY COULD SEE A BIG DIFFERENCE - THE BAGS WERE NOT COMPLETLY GONE - AFTER YEARS OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE - BUT DEFINATLEY A LOT BETTER . SO AFTER DAY ONE I HAVE USED 3 TIMES A DAY & AFTER A WEEK NOW THERE IS HARDLY ANY SIGN OF BAGS UNDER MY EYES AT ALL . I REALLY FEEL SO MUCH BETTER AND WILL NOT BE WITHOUT THIS AGAIN . I WILL BE GETTING THE OTHER EYE CREAM THAT GOES WITH THIS ONE TOO ---- THINK IT'S EYE SCREAM FOR EYE CREAM
NOW CAN ANYONE HELP WITH A SNORER PLEASE ???????????
77 comments|39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse