Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£24.92+ £1.26 shipping

Wey! And, indeed, hey! Is this a Truckfighters CD I see before me. Oh yes. Brightening up an otherwise dull day, I needed this.

Strangely enough I have reviewed this before (in another place) as, handily, the press release quotes me. Something that saves me doing any of that pesky research malarkey, especially as my crumbling spine has laid me low and the interweb is something that can only be accessed infrequently. I called it 'a fabulous howl straight from the bowels of rock and roll'. See I can be erudite when the muse is upon me.

But always up for a challenge I shall review it again. Thundering fuzz rock straight from the wide open deserts of Sweden (eh?), this is the sound that all rock n' roll should make. The epic seven minute opener "Desert Cruiser" serves to confirm the mighty rock beast that is Truckfighters. With a swagger and a groove mere mortals can only dream of, Ozo, Fredo, Dango, Paco, Grumpy & Doc* have put together a set that could only have been recorded in a decommissioned war bunker**. Guaranteed to cause spontaneous body effluence ejection, proceed with caution.

* a third of this is a lie.

** this is 100% true.
on 12 November 2013
Truckfighters deserve huge success, this is a clever, heavy, dynamic collection and like zeppelin they swing. Gravity X will make you smile as will "Phi" and their latest,"Mania" which is just brilliant. Buy,buy,buy.
on 14 June 2013
This was a good buy. It was delivered on time and as described. The CD was a gift and I've had no problems this far.