4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!
Published on 27 April 2010 by Meg

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all effective....
Perhaps it just doesn't work for black people. All I know is that it didn't remove one hair even after keeping it on for 20 minutes!
Published on 30 Sept. 2010 by LoverOfGoodThings

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all effective...., 30 Sept. 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars gets there in the end!!, 12 May 2010
S. L. Mccormick "sesmac" (colchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skin Doctors Hair No More Removal System (Personal Care)
This takes a while to work - I generally leave it on 15-20 mins. The inhibitor takes a couple of months to start having an effect especially if you have thick hairs!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 19 May 2009
C. Byrne (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skin Doctors Hair No More Removal System (Personal Care)
I have just used the hair removal cream for the second time, leaving it on for 10 minutes (double the reccommended time) because I didn't have much luck with it the first time, and most of the hair is still there. Stick to the likes of Veet and Nair - cheaper and more effective.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T USE IT, 12 Dec. 2013
Khalilova Firuza "Fira" (Baku) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skin Doctors Hair No More Removal System (Personal Care)
People don't use it. It is not suitable for sensitive and dry skin. It gave me terrible allergy! My skin covered with red spots and is burning. Even VEET works better and gives no allergic reaction. I don't know why I see so many positive reviews. I threw all bottles away.

1.0 out of 5 stars No better than any other hair removal cream, 13 May 2010
This review is from: Skin Doctors Hair No More Removal System (Personal Care)
I was expecting more from this product, as other skin doctor products are great and really do what they say on the tin. This is no better than any hair removal cream. The inhibitor spray doesn't stop hair growth or slow it down!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, 27 April 2010
This review is from: Skin Doctors Hair No More Removal System (Personal Care)
I have now been using this product for around 4 months and have found it to be brilliant. For many years I suffered with my bikini line, shaving just doesnt work for me as I end up with lots of ingrowing hairs.....Eeugh! This product has sorted all that out and the rate at which the hair grows back is reduced by miles. I now only have to use the cream once every 3 weeks as the bit of hair that does grow back is very fine and light in colour. Sorted.

1.0 out of 5 stars Same as using Nair hair remover Product, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Skin Doctors Hair No More Removal System (Personal Care)
Waste of money does not reduce hair growth at all, used spray daily however did not reduce hair growth it felt the same as just spraying water on my face. Cant believe I spent £12 on this product. I would not recommend this product unless you wish to pay more for a hair remover which is just the same as your reasonably priced hair remover like Nair. Ladies don't waste your money on this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't bother, 12 April 2010
This review is from: Skin Doctors Hair No More Removal System (Personal Care)
I have used this product a few times now and nothing happens, if anything the hair grows back worse. When using the product for the first time its not to bad but then the next times that you use it i've found that it burns my skin and have stoppped using it as it then left my skin scabbed, dry and very painfull. It was so bad that i normal don't even ware makeup thats how good my skin was but know i've got to put foundations on to leave my house as its done so much damage. i hope this helps people and that they don't have to go through what i have had to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Product In Category, 1 May 2014
Bob Lampard (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skin Doctors Hair No More Removal System (Personal Care)
Cannot find a better product in this category. Removes unwanted hair easily and without problems.
Despite the claims it does return although with repeated use the hair becomes a little finer albeit just
as long.
Not sure a permanent solution exists but this is the nearest and best I have found without spending a fortune.
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hair removal cream ever!, 28 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Skin Doctors Hair No More Removal System (Personal Care)
This is by the best hair removal cream ever! I have a very sensitive skin and have tried Veet Sensitive and other creams but they all burn my skin. Skin Doctors can safely be used on the whole genital area without burning the sensitive parts. The spray that comes with it is great too because it retards the growth of the hair and its grows back softer.

Skin Doctors Hair No More Removal System