on 14 February 2011
The GP 1300 AA NiMH batteries are good quality, replacing ones i have had in my cordless house telephones for 10 years! (they came with the 'phones). I hope they last as long. They were partly charged on delivery but were fully charged after as few hours and are working perfectly.
on 20 December 2011
Bought as they were manufacturers recommendation for baby monitor, they work really well as they keep there charge and last a long time off the charger.
on 4 March 2010
Arrived soon after purchase, The pack that arrived was of 4 x Batteries with one extra free, but the extra one had been removed prior to shipping. I was only expecting 4 anyway.

A good product for the online price.
on 4 December 2013
I have used GP batteries before in my radio controlled models and trust them 100%. You never get a second chance if receiver or transmitter batteries fail while you are operating rc models, especially aircraft, so they have to be beyond doubt. These will power a transmitter for a nitro powered off road buggy that hurtles about so I am confident they will not let me down. NiMH do not suffer from the memory effect and can be charged at any point in their cycle. In other words they do not have to be completely discharged before you recharge them. Buy with confidence.
on 20 November 2012
Bought these to replace the same batteries in my BT monitor 250. They are a direct replacement for the original ones which lasted us nearly 2 years before the monitor started not lasting a whole night and needing to be left on the charger. We are back to getting two whole nights out of them again on one charge, brilliant!

We received 4 batteries in an unopened pack exactly as advertised.
on 30 January 2013
I bought these for our BT Baby Monitor. When we went away on holiday, we turned off all plugs etc and the old batteries in the baby monitor seemed to die. When we put the monitor on to charge, the old batteries heated up like crazy and the monitor would not work. I bought these as replacements and they saved me from having to buy a new monitor. They charged up perfectly and hold their charge for a very long time which is great. Its like having a new baby monitor again. Remember to check the numbers on your rechargables because it is important to replace like for like.
on 16 April 2015
As others have done, these batteries were bought to replace those in 2 BT Digital Baby Monitor and Pacifiers. 1 monitor is over 3 years old, the other nearly 2 years - neither batteries could hold their charge for more than about 30 minutes, so we had to carry the charger stands everywhere.

These GP batteries are like new. They've not been tested to complete discharge, but both monitors are able to operate independently for about 5 hours and still show a full charge on the display.

Fantastic. And considering we were thinking of buying new monitors......
on 2 June 2014
I've been using these batteries for 6 months. They have proved to be a good purchase with long lasting power discharge, recharge back to full capacity, recommended
on 5 January 2013
The rechargeable batteries were a bargain and saved me around £10 if I had bought them from maplin, get them whilst you can!
on 28 January 2014
We found a baby monitor we loved and have needed it for the last 6 years but the batteries had leaked. Took a while and found these....do exactly as you'd expect and now have 8-10hrs of full charge every day to take the monior where we like.